Chapter 16: Haunting

Hey guys Long time no see, I feel like you guys hate my stories now. I barely get over 10 comments or 20 votes anymore 😔😔. It's okay I'll just post for the people that really care about this story❤️. Sorry for grammar issues.

Please vote & comment it would make my day❗️❤️.

                      Chapter 16: Haunting

My mutt was ready to destroy Peeta, since I was in my love mood with Peeta– I've always pushed my mutt away.

But now she was ready to make Peeta feels what I felt.

Destroyed.

If he believed me and Gale was something, then I'll make him believe even if it kills me.

Deep down I know— I have something for Gale. But it's not romantically, I don't want to break Gale's heart. But in the process, I had broken mine.

Prim is walking down the hallway as she sees me on the floor curled up into a ball sobbing. She runs to me as she pulls me into a hug.

I couldn't hug her back, I was to sad and still crying. I love Prim with my heart but I needed Peeta's warmth but I couldn't have it.

He dumped me.

I don't even know if we were in a relationship, but I messed it up once again.

Prim speaks once again,

"I saw Peeta walking away sadly to Delly a couple of minutes ago... I didn't know that it was because of you."

My mutt yells inside, he went back to that whore.

Prim gets me up from the floor and brings me into my bedroom. She helps lay me in my bed, as she lays beside me.

This time she was the one to sing Deep in the Meadow, as I feel asleep.

My mutt was speaking to me once again.

My heart was black as ice, Delly and him will pay .

♕ ♆ ♕

Gale knocks on my door, I look next to me and notice Prim is not there.

Maybe she went to take care of Johanna.

Before I got dressed, I took a birdbath. I wasn't aloud to take a real shower . Since they were bombed by the Capitol, they still needed to fix the pipes on the top grounds.

Me and Gale make our way to the cafeteria, as I notice once again Peeta and Delly all laughing and smiling at each-other.

I couldn't take it, I wasn't going to sit at the same table. I saw Prim and Johanna at another table, so I dragged Gale towards them.

I felt daggers my way and I turn my head a little and I see Peeta looking at us with sadness. I couldn't care less anymore.

He's not my problem, he's all Delly's.

Gale puts his arm around my shoulder, I was to depressed to care. I even snugged into his arms, I look up and noticed he's smiling like he won something.