Chapter 10: Love me like you do

Hi my loves this is my edit up there with my old name lol. Sorry I've been busy adding to my other story and doing school work -_-
But please vote, comment and maybe follow❤️.
____________________________________

             Chapter 10: Love me like you do

I look at Johanna not knowing what to say, I been holding my emotions in. Johanna looks at me waiting for me to ask my question.

"What should I do about Peeta?" She questions me with a face of doubt,

"Do what Finnick said, ask him questions."

"Like the Real or not real that Finnick use to help Annie."

She smiles at me for understanding that I can be civil without becoming a hijacked asshole.

"Yeah maybe you should start asking him things instead of assuming and attacking him." She laughs at me as I chuckle shyly.

My mind stops in realization, speaking of Peeta;

"How's his scratches going?"

"Well he's getting his scratches cared for at the moment, he's seems fine to me. He's even happier for some reason, he's a weird boy."

I smile looking down at my feet as they began to move back and forth. She catches me blush as I put my head down.

"Woah—what happen with you and bread boy, while I was away in my room eating— I only went to go to my room for one second."

I began to stutter,"W-well I had a sudden outburst on Delly." I blush in embarrassment hiding my face in my hands.

She starts laughing tears flowing out her eyes.

"Oh my Brainless! Did you assume that Bread boy and Delly was together."

I began to feel offended, "Okay my bad for thinking so..."

"Brainless anyone can see that Peeta loves you –so why was you jealous?"

"Jealous?" I never was familiar with jealousy before, I began to look at her in mayhem.

"Yes when you feel anger towards someone that associates with a lover of your's."

Of course she would pick a time to joke about something like this .

"This is serious Johanna, I'm all over. I confessed my attraction towards him and then moments later I'm scratching him like a cat."

Johanna notices that it's time for her to go, she looks at her arm that shows her, her schedule for the day. I look at the clock on the wall and it's says 4:00pm.

Johanna gets up off my bed as she says,

"Well I have to go to the garden to water, I'll talk to you later."

I'm left alone isolated from the outside. I began to look around, my mind was all over and everyday it got harder to concentrate. When Peeta's around I don't know what to do or how to act.

My mind will tell me to destroy him, but my heart wanted to love him. I started to think it would be nice to try to associate him even if I hate him.