Chapter 9: Love Attack

Ayoooo, TYSM FOR 1k views & that picture up there is mine but with my old username lol. P.s. My ig name is mellarkvictors.

I also want your opinion, I made another Everlark story but it will not be published today I am sorry for that.
____________________________________

                       Chapter 9: Love Attack

I look at him in disbelief,

"Well I'll like to see you try."

He chuckles which gives me chills in a good way. How can a chuckle give me so much life. I look at him like why is this joke?

"Katniss I will never give up on something I love, I don't care if you hate or want to kill me... I will not stop loving you Katniss."

I look at him surprised— how do he not just give up and take a hint that when I'm free I will kill him. I keep my mouth shut not saying anything to him. I keep my eyes forward not looking to the right where he stood.

"Katniss please tell me what's on your mind." He tells in a soothing voice sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you even here pretty boy, don't you have some Mockingjay duties to do." I reply in annoyance and this time I meant it.

"I wanted to stopped by before I go to District 8 in a couple of days." His face drops in sadness.

"Why are you going to District 8 anyway?"

"To check the wounded, the Capitol bombed District 8 so I wanted to see them."

"For someone that did much worse things why does it concern you?" I reply not caring if I sounded rude, I tried to be civil towards him because of my restrains.

"You don't know me Katniss, so don't judge me." As he walks out before saying,

"I love you Katniss."

No matter how much I have to live in the same area as him, it will not stop me from killing him. I have a job and it's to kill the enemy.

Later on into the day, Prim and Johanna came to bring me into the lunch room to eat. They thought it was time for me to interact with others.

As I move to the table — I see Gale, Finnick, Peeta, Delly, and Annie at the table. Annie and Finnick were cuddling while Peeta used his fork to play with his food. While Gale was lost in space.

Me and Prim walks over to the cafe area to get the food that they served. I face scrunch up in disgust as I see there serving fish and gravy. What is this meal?

Once me and Prim gets our plates and put them on a tray we walk towards the table that Peeta and the others sit. I sit next to Gale with Prim right by my side.

Right across from me is Peeta and Delly talking and laughing. I look at them in anger, how is he so happy with her? That slut!

My brain had a mind of it's own as I say,

"Oh so you and Delly are dating now?"

Looking between them in interest, they automatically stop what there doing and look at me in confusion. Gale puts his hand on my shoulder feeling my anger rise up.

"No Katniss, I would never love Peeta as much as he loves you. The only person Peeta loves is you, I'm just an old friend of his." Trying to get on my good side ehhh.

"Look here slut he's mine ok!" I was shocked by what I just said, why would I claim him— I hate him with a passion for what he's doing to me.

He smiles at me as he gets up from his seat and grabs my shoulders,

"I'm always your babe." Shaking my shoulder in agreement.

I look at him blankly, my mutt arrives as I push him and started to attack him.

"You Mutt You Must Die!" I jump on him as he catches me so I wouldn't fall, I begin to scratch him on the face and his neck.

He yells in pain as he grabs my arm trying to stop me as I thrash in his grasps. I yell at him screaming,

"LET ME GO!!!" I couldn't control it. My body begin to shake as I begin to sob unconditionally, snot begins to fall out of my nose.

I don't know what's happening to me. My mind and body was fighting against each other. My mind wanted to hate Peeta but my body couldn't.

Gale lifts me up and begins to walk me out the cafeteria as I thrash around trying to get out his arms. I see Delly run to Peeta with Prim trying to give him care.

While Annie begins to freak out. Finnick hugs her whispering in her ear, trying to calm her down which helped.

The doors closed behind us as he continue to walk to my room that was down the hall. I start to feel calm as he plants my feet on the floor.

He puts his arm around my waist to my discomfort, I try to hide the uncomfortable feeling in my chest and continue to walk inside my room.

I sit on the bed looking down at the floor, as my heart rate calms down and goes back to normal. I feel my bed bend as I look to my right and see Gale sitting there.

I didn't know what to say to him, I didn't speak with him since I got here. The last time we talked he kissed me before I went on my victory tour.

I was mad at him as well, if it wasn't for him kissing me I would have not been on Snow's hate list. I could had avoided the Quarter Quell.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and I shrug it off. He starts to open his mouth not knowing what to say. He should be speechless, he made twenty five percent of this happen anyways.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you when your were in be Capitol, I missed you and always dreamt of you."

I look over at him in revulsion,

"Are you kidding?"

"What?"

"You really trying to throw your feelings at me when I'm hijacked and confused." I get up and walk around my room in a circle.

I put my hand on my head trying to calm myself down. As my inner demons begin to talk to me.

"Kill Gale too!"

"Make him pay for what he's done."

"Tell him you love Peeta." My conscious said.

"I'm just telling you how I feel."

"Look I'm still not over how I feel about Peeta okay."

"Well what do you feel about me and him!" He yells as he gets up.

"I LOVE PEETA, but you —.. Leave me alone okay. I'm over it— you kissing me and forcing your feelings on me... I'VE HAD IT. Leave Gale go and don't come back unless I ask for you."

Gale puts his head down as he walks out my room slamming the door behind him in anger. I felt relief fly out of me. Since Gale has been around me I always felt agitated.

I hear my door open, I jump up and looked to see Johanna. She smiles at me and runs towards me giving me a big hug.

I hug her back cherishing the moment of utter peace and silence. I felt the need to talk to her, she was my closest friend since Gale.

I needed to talk to Johanna about Peeta and everything that's happen to me , and see if she can help.

____________________________________
This was a calm chapter to be honest. Please read, vote, comment and maybe follow❤️.

Also I didn't post my new story yet because I want to make more chapters so I don't end up with writers block.