We Meet at Last (again) - Chapter Ten

Two grand doors where the entrance and exit to my birth parents royal room.
I had been standing outside of them for forty-two minutes and ninety-eight seconds exactly.
What would I say?
Would they accept me?
What are they like?
Thousands of questions raced through my mind and ICE suddenly licked my face.
"ICE!" I rubbed my face with my hand and glared at him, yet he only smiled.
"Affection breaks down the nervousness." Was all he said.
Fredrick had left shortly after we got here, saying he wanted us to have our privacy but I didn't. I wanted someone who knew them and could tell me what I needed to know if they didn't.
I took a deep breath and stepped forward placing my hands on the great oaken doors.
I pushed them open and stepped inside.
The large room was covered in wood panels as to make it more or less not like a cave. Red satin decorated a large bed at the far side of the wall and red-plush chairs were at a table that matched them and two large couches.
On the couch were two people and in front of them sitting in a pulled up chair was Thoreth.
And to make it all better they were staring at me.
Thoreth stood up seriously and walked to my side, grabbing my hand with one of his own and a red-plush chair in his other he led me towards the people.
Setting the chair down he spoke.
"My Queen and King, I present to you your daughter Jasmine." He set the chair down and also let go of my hand.
The woman, my mother had long hair the color of the night sky like mine I suppose with dazzling green eyes and light skin, not as light as mine though. She wore a green gown and a silver tiara with a green gemstone sitting in the middle of it.
The man, my father had golden blond hair with sky blue eyes which I could just barely see the gray flecks of. His skin was pale too but only as much as the woman's and he wore brown breaches with a white dress shirt, a golden pin adorned the brown jacket he had sitting over his jacket and I guessed it was because the royal crown was lost to the evil king.
"Hello Jasmine." The man stood up and stepped towards me. I quickly stepped forward to meet him and I embraced him in a hug.
"We have been waiting for you daughter." My mother, the woman stood up, letting my father go I turned to embrace her. Tears ran down my face and she ran her fingers through my hair before pulling back to smile at me.
"There's no need to cry, little love." Her voice was like a song beneath the waves and I thought that she couldn't be human, she couldn't not with her beauty and song like voice.
"What..." My words dies on my tongue as she lifted a finger to shush me.
"All your questions will be answered in time."
And I hugged her again, this time my father joined in.
I never wanted them to let me go again.

__________________________
Sorry it was so short, I'm not very good at writing introductions like this...
So I hope you like it (:
~ Ashley Rae Luper