"What shall we do?" Tris shouted, I then looked over to see Alisha and Connor making out and giggled. Brad saw and held my hand under the water which made me smile. "They are so cute." I said and Brad looked at me. "So are we." He said and I smiled at him, he placed a kiss on my lips and then swum off to the other side of the pool which made me laugh. "Brad! I want a hug!" I said and he laughed. "Come and get me then?" He asked and bit his lip, this gave me butterfly's in my stomach. He is so hot and adorable! His chest muscles are so... Wow!.... And the way he bites his lip makes me feel all warm inside, his hair is so adorable when it is dripping wet and his eyes are just so easy to get lost in.

I started to chase him around the pool but he is a faster swimmer than me anyway so I couldn't catch him, after about 5 minutes of chasing him I stopped and stood in the middle of the pool with my arms crossed. I pretended to be annoyed and upset as Brad swum over to me. "Give up?" He asked but I turned my back on him. "Don't ignore me..." Brad said, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed down my neck. "I know you can't resist me..." Brad said, I stayed focused on being annoyed and upset, but he stood in front of me and kissed my lips. "What do you want baby?" He asked. "I just wanted a hug..." I said and he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him and and smiled into his neck. "I was just having a bit of fun." Brad said. "I know, it was fun to start off with but then I really just wanted a hug." I said and Brad kissed my cheek. "Well now you have got one." Brad said.

"Will you two love birds stop flirting in the pool!" James said and laughed, I looked at him and he smiled at me. "At least we aren't making out at the side of the pool like Alisha and Connor are." Brad said and James laughed. "Good point!" He said and carried on swimming.

We all spent about 2 more hours in the pool and it is now midnight, me and Brad have gone upstairs and I am laying in bed while Brad is in the bathroom. When he came out he got into bed next to me and hugged me. "Do you want to talk about things now?" He asked and I nodded. "Can you explain everything once more?" He asked. "We don't really get any time together, when you come back late at night you are too tired to do anything or even talk. On our days out there are always fans that come along and start talking to you, I am proud of you Brad but sometimes I just want my time with you. I am really stressing about meeting my sister next week but I haven't been able to tell you because you have been so busy, I am really worried that you are going to like one of the Fifth Harmony girls more than me but I haven't been able to tell you that because you are always out doing something. I can't sleep without you but I haven't been able to tell you that either, I haven't even been able to tell you how much I love you..." I said and Brad sighed.

"I promise from now on when I come back I will make an effort to talk to you and ask how you are, it doesn't matter how tired I am. I know there are always fans whenever we go out but I do try my best to avoid them or to send them away as quickly as possible, you also don't need to stress about seeing your sister next week because me and Connor will be with you. I am not going to like any of the Fifth Harmony girls more than you, I met them today and they are really nice girls but I don't love them. They are just friends, I can promise you that. I have noticed that you haven't been asleep when I come back from concerts, I promise I will try and get back as soon as possible so you can get some sleep! I can't sleep without you either... I love you too you know and I am never going to leave you, I do tell you that I love you everyday and if there is ever a moment where you want to tell me that you love me but I am not with you then just text me and tell me. I will try and reply as quickly as I can!" Brad said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you..." I replied, I didn't really know what else to say. "It's ok, is there anything else that you wanted to talk about?" He asked. "No... I think that's everything." I said and Brad nodded. "I am only a phone call away, I promise I will try and answer my phone as much as possible but if I am in sound check or recording something then I won't be able to." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I replied and he held my hands under the duvet. "We are going to make this work Evie, I am going to spend as much time with you that I possibly can." Brad said and I gave him a little smile. "Thank you." I replied. "You don't need to thank me, I should be spending all of my time with you anyway." Brad said and I smiled at him.

After a little while of silence I thought of a few questions. "Do you have to go again tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah, but I don't have to leave until about 9am." Brad said and I nodded. "When will you be back?" I asked. "About 9pm." Brad said. "So you will be gone for 12 hours?" I asked and he nodded. "But I do get the next day off!" Brad said and I smiled. "What shall we do?" I asked. "I was thinking of taking you down to the beach?" He asked and I nodded. "I would like that." I replied and he smiled.

After a little while of talking we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, I do feel a little bit happier about things now that me and Brad have talked through it all but I am still going to miss spending lots of time with Brad. I can't wait to go to the beach with him though, I have always wanted to go on an American beach with my boyfriend!