The Venue

The venue is teeming with fans. Pushing and squirming, you squeeze your way through the mob of screeching girls. Suddenly, you break free from the front line of the mob. You pushed through with such force you trip and almost go spinning to the floor... but you do not catch your balance. And there you see them, past the rope barrier that you have twisted into... Danny, and Paul.
You look up at Paul, flustered and ashamed with your entrance. He makes eye contact with you from a few feet away as Danny as talking to a fan on the other end. Both of their backs were turned to you, but Paul had his neck craned around and... in that moment... he just looked at you with his mouth open like you were the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on.
It was then that Danny nudged Paul's shoulder to try to get his attention back to the fan in front of them asking for Paul's autograph. Danny had not seen you.
Paul kept kinda looking at you and Danny nudged him again kinda like "what are you doing?" and Paul kinda went "Oh!" like he had just come out of a daze and turned back to the fan and signed her phone case. Danny turned around to see what Paul had been looking at, and made eye contact with you. It looked like Danny took a sharp breath and grinned at Paul. Once the other fan had left, he pushed Paul towards you.