We reach a dead end, and Adam turns around with a scared looked on his face.

"I surrender, please don't kill-"

I snatch the phone out of his hand, then delete the picture. I give it back to him, then go back to Max.

"Delete it?" He asks, pulling out my chair so that I can sit back down.

"Yep."

-Max's POV-

After Ross deleted the picture, Adam proposed that everyone in the offices should go out to lunch. Ross and I however, had already eaten, so we decided to stay behind.

As everyone else is leaving, Barney winks at me and Tim gives me a thumbs up. I respond with a middle finger.

"I know we just started dating, but um... when are we going to tell everyone?" Ross asks me, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm pretty sure that everyone knows already, but we can tell them whenever you're ready. We also need to tell Shelby."

"Yeah, definitely. Hell, I'm fine with doing it today. I just need to... get it out. We can even tell them when they get back."

"U-Um, is it okay if you tell them? I don't think I have the courage to."

"Of course." I squeeze his hand, then give him a peck on the cheek. 

After about an hour, we can hear everyone talking and walking up the stairs to the offices. Ross starts to get shaky, as do I. Why was I so nervous about it.

I pull Ross up, and we head to the main room, still holding hands.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Adam asks, being the first to see us.

"U-Um, I just wanted to let you guys know that Ross and I are dating."

And then everyone starts laughing. Ross immediately runs to away, which was completely understandable.

"What's so fucking funny?!"

"We already knew dumbass."

"I know, but you don't have to laugh! You made Ross upset."

I head to the empty office, which is where Ross usually goes when he wants to be alone. Sure enough, I find him sitting in the corning, head in his arms.

I slump down next to him, and pat his back.

"Hey babe, they weren't laughing because it was bad or anything. They already knew, so they thought it was funny that I told them."

"I know..." Ross replies, voice muffled.

"Then what's wrong?"

Ross uncovers his face, then immediately wraps his arms around my waist. I hug him as tight as I can, and rub his back. My little narwhal was sensitive, and I had to protect him.

"I-I love you..." He whispers into my shoulder.

"I love you too. Let's go, we got work to do."

I exit the room with Ross behind me, too embarrassed to show his face to anyone. I bring him to his office, then get back to editing for the rest of the day, getting teased every five minutes and sadly not getting any visits from Ross.

When work is over, I head over to Ross' office. He looks much happier, and is browsing Twitter.

"Hey babe, let's go. I'm hungry and exhausted."

"I know, but look. There's so much fan art of us, it's ridiculous."

Ross shows me all the fan art of us, which only brightens his mood even more. I make a note to print those out later, then finally drag him out of the offices and home.

---------------

FFS ROSS DID ANOTHER OMEGLE THING AND RECORDED IT BUT OF COURSE I WAS AT SCHOOL ;-;

SINCE A LOT OF YOU LIKE TWENTY ONE PILOTS, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM/SONG(S)?

MY FAVORITE ALBUM IS VESSEL (3 YEARS OLD TODAY!) AND I LOVE EVERY SONG ON IT!