Chapter 2

Hey everyone! It seems like a few people actually want to read this which makes me very happy! c: I'll try and make this chapter cute and a decent length! I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

-Max's POV-

(A/N): Most of this story is going to be in Max's POV... I really like Max okay)

"Max, wake up. We gotta go to work."

I awake to the familiar voice of the one and only Ross, who happened be shirtless. Wait, shirtless?

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up and grabbing my phone.

"Ross time. Come on, I want to get breakfast before work." Ross walks out the door, and I find myself sitting there in awe. Damn, I'm out of it. I mean, I know I'm a bit gay, but this gay?

I finally get dressed, not bothering to shower, and head out into the living room where Ross was sitting on the couch, already ready to leave.

"Come on Ross, you said we had to leave right?" I say, walking in front of him.

"Oh yeah. Let's go."

I grab the car keys, being the only one who knows how to drive, and we head out to grab some breakfast. We stop somewhere that has breakfast sandwiches and take the long drive to work, where we would be the majority of the day.

We arrive to screaming, as usual. We were in a building with a bunch of other people probably doing very important work, but Adam and Barney still think it's a good idea to run around yelling like they own the place.

"Hey motherfuckers, shut up." I say as I enter our offices, only to find Adam and Barney attempting to mess with my computer.

"FUCKING STOP THAT!" I run over to my computer, shoving them out of the way and making sure they didn't do anything to my computer. Tim and Ethan were on the other side of the room, giggling and obviously with the intention of doing nothing to help me.

"You changed the wallpaper again? What the fuck guys."

But I was kind of okay with what they changed it to.

"Yea, we changed it to Ross! Ross the sloth!" Barney yells with his thick accent, while running to his office.

I sigh and sit down, checking my browser history to make sure that they didn't fuck anything else up besides that. Luckily, they were nice this time. Other times they changed around all of my files or logged out of all of my accounts and into theirs.

"See ya Max, have fun editing." Ross exits our area, heading to his office to start working for the day.

"You too man.. Tim, why didn't you stop them?"

"I tried man, but Adam promised me ten bucks if I did nothing." He holds up a ten dollar bill, with a smirk on his face.

"For fucks sake."

-Ross' POV-

 It was getting kind of lonely without Jin around, but at least I had Max.

(A/N: Ily Jin I miss you <3)

I wouldn't say he was a replacement, but we had him substitute in our videos since Jin wasn't there and three people wasn't going to work out. 

We decided to record a new GTA V custom games video for Adam's channel, and of course, Max was playing with us. I like having Max play with us. He's really funny, and I've started to like him more and more since we reunited and started working together.

We decide to play a map where we were on two teams, and had one team had to try and kill the other. One team was on a platform with snipers while the other were in cars, using ramps to fly above the platform and kill them with their car or grenades.

Luckily, I was teamed with Max while Adam was teamed with Barney.

We started the round as the snipers. I'm decent as sniping, so this was going to be fun.

"Okay Ross, what's our game plan?" Max asks me, while running around the platform. Adam and Barney were grabbing cars.

"Randomly shoot. It works every time, I promise."

"Okay.. SHIT THEY'RE COMING SHOOT THEM ROSS SHOOT THEM!"

I start shooting at the car, which was quickly coming up the ramp and straight at me, being driven by Barney.

Weenie_Butt was flattened by ThatGuyBarney

"Got you mother fucker!" Barney yells, then laughs as Adam congratulates him. But as soon as he hits the ground, his car explodes, killing him.

I moan as I drop my controller in defeat, then start to scream at Max.

"AVENGE ME MAX IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!"

Max start shooting like crazy as Adam comes towards him, starting to drive up the ramp. He shoots and shoots, trying to kill him before he reaches the platform.

AdamHasABigBooty was shot by XxNarutoBoy77Xx

"THANK YOU MAX I LOVE YOU!"

Max yells "I WON I WON" as Adam goes silent then starts to fake cry.

We play a few more rounds, and end up being the winners, winning most of the rounds. The most satisfying part was the winners screen, showing me and Max's characters side by side. Max's characters, of course, was a girl with pink hair who has flipping off the screen.

I hear footsteps, then my door opens as Max runs to me and hugs me, telling me that I did great. He was being awfully affectionate, but I hug him back and thank him.

When we are finished recording a few more videos, it's already time for lunch. I bring Max a sandwich that I had made that morning along with a soda and my lunch. I sit next to him and watch as he edits some of my videos, laughing at the silly graphics he made.

------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this silly chapter! Have a wonderful rest of your day <3