Chapter Eleven

Two Weeks Later...

Robyn sighed as she walked through the crowded store. Her hair was brushed over her neck to hide the just fading bruises. Her eyes flickered around as she walked to the counter with her basket of groceries. She froze when her eyes caught a flash of hot pink hair in the masses of people. She swore she saw...

She sighed and shook the idea out of her head. Stop thinking about him, she thought. Now you're just making yourself see things.

Robyn approached the register, where a cute cashier stood. He smiled at her.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing looking so sad?" he asked with a smirk.

"It's a long story you wouldn't want to hear," she said as he scanned her items. Once she paid, she grabbed her items.

"I hope you have a better day miss. Maybe I could help cheer you up later," he said hopefully.

"No thanks," she said quietly. "I just got out of a relationship. Right now isn't the time to get back into another one... But thanks though." She started to leave, and the cashier gave a disappointed smile. He was approached by the next customer, who only had a few items.

"How's your day been sir?" he asked. The man looked at him, his brown eyes boring through him as his pink hair flopped to the side.

"Never talk to her like that ever again, do you understand me?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" the cashier asked as he looked up at the man. His brown eyes flickered red.

"You heard me," he growled. The cashier was taken aback before the mysterious man left.

Robyn entered her apartment with a sigh. She started to put her groceries away when she heard a knock at the door.

"Ms. Blu?" a strange voice asked. Robyn slowly approached the door and looked through the peep hole to see two men in suit standing outside her door. She slowly opened it.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Ah hello Ms. Robyn. We're from Google. We're here to talk about the Google IRL you received," the taller man with raven black hair said. Robyn's heart stopped for a second.

"Um actually I never received my IRL. I actually reported on it on costumer service. All that I got was an empty box," she lied. The men stared at him which made her fidget at her door. They were onto her, she thought nervously.

"Do you mind if we come inside then?" the one with dirty blond hair asked. She couldn't not let in. That would be too suspicious. 

"Of course," she said and opened the door for them. They entered looking around. Robyn watched them from the side, seeing a glimpse of a gun on their belts. Her breath hitched. She had removed all evidence of Mark's existence here right? She followed the one that went to the kitchen and her heart leaped in her chest. Oh no, she hadn't.

Robyn sighed as she did her laundry. Her hands wrestled through the mass of warms clothes as she saw a familiar blue shirt. She pulled it out of the drier and was greeted by the familiar G. She set her jaw as she walked into the bathroom and threw directly in the trash can.

And that was where it still was. The other agent looked around her living room as the one in the kitchen started to look in drawers. He opened the door to where the trash can was and started to rummage through it. Robyn gulped and grabbed a pan from the counter. She slowly approached the man as he pulled out the blue shirt. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by a pan hitting his head at full speed.

Robyn looked around nervously before she started to head out the door. She heard a gun click behind her. The agent had gotten up and aimed his gun at her.

"Stay where you are," he hissed. "You're coming with us." The other agent walked in and smirked.

"Good job Smith," he said and took a some handcuffs, cuffing Robyn's hands behind here back. She didn't dare move, but let out a yelp when a black bag covered her head. Each man grabbed an arm roughly and dragged her out. She struggled a bit, but was forced to walk forward. She bit her lip as she was greeted by the cold air of the outside.  They turned right when she heard a protest from both men and they let go of her arms. She heard a gunshot ring out and then a thud to her right and then to her left.

To more hands replaced theirs on her arms, but these were gentle.

"Be very quiet okay?" a familiar Irish accent whispered on her left

"Jack?" Robyn asked. Someone to her right shushed her as they started walking again. Robyn was helped into a van before being uncuffed. She heard rustling in the van before she removed the bag from her head.

Before her sat Jack and Mark, who were taking off wigs that made them look like the agents they had knocked out. Mark's hair was dyed a bright pink, and Jack's a vibrant green. Robyn blinked again to make sure she was seeing right. Mark looked at her and smiled softly.

"Are you okay Robyn? Did they hurt you?" he gently grabbed her hands. She shook her head before looking around. Jack was squeezing himself to the front of the van before starting it.

"Where are we going?" she asked quietly.

"Somewhere safe," Mark smiled and watched her. He frowned slightly. "I'm really, really sorry about this."

"Sorry for wha-" she started to ask but was greeted by a needle in her neck. She looked at Mark. Her eyes were big and terrified. She slowly fell unconscious before she was caught by Mark and laid gently down on the seat.

((Hey guys. Sorry it took so long for this update. I was busier than I expected! I hope you like this chapter! Oh and I kind of want to make a trailer for this book so any suggestions for an actress for Robyn and a good song for it! Okay thanks for reading! Bye!))