Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Robyn woke up slowly, feeling an empty spot on the bed neck to her. "Mark?" she asked groggily. She went to get up and find him, but Mark soon walked in with two cups in his hand.

"Hey, don't get up," he said quietly and placed the cup on the side table. She recognized the smell to be coffee. Robyn smiled softly and sat up.

"Good morning," she said tiredly. He smiled and sat next to her in the bed.

"Good morning," he smiled and kissed her cheek. This made a blush rise up on Robyn's cheek. "I made breakfast when you're ready."

"Thanks," she smiled softly. Her hand went to get her coffee, and she sipped it. She sighed happily.

"Is it good?" he asked. His eyes were wide like a puppy's. Robyn smiled softly and nodded.

"Delicious," she said. He smiled happily at her approval.

"Hey Robyn. On those videos you showed. Those guys I was playing with... I think I remember them," he said. This made her smile.

"Yeah Bob, Wade, and Jack," she said.

"I want to talk to them, but I don't remember their numbers or anything," he said worriedly.

"I'm sure it'll come to you soon," she smiled. "Now come on, I'm starving." Mark smiled as he got up with Robyn and led her to the kitchen. He had a whole stack of pancakes and bacon set out. Robyn was practically drooling from the smell. Mark sat her down at the counter and fixed her plate. She tore into them, moaning at the taste. She heard Mark's beautiful voice sing quietly as he fixed his own.

Soon, both of them were finished and full. Mark went to collect the plates, but Robyn stopped him.

"I'll wash them," she insisted.

"But I want to do it for you," Mark said. She bit her lip.

"How about I wash and you dry," she suggested. He sighed and nodded, knowing he wouldn't get any farther. He was humming the same tune that Robyn recognized but couldn't tell what it was.

With their system of washing and drying, they were done quickly. Robyn felt Mark's eyes on her.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" she asked.

"It's nothing. I just, I feel something towards you I've never felt before," he said under his breath.

"Mark?" she questioned, a slight blush rising to her cheeks. "I think I feel the same.." He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around her waist, finally singing to tune.

Wise men say, only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you.
Shall I say, would it be a sin?
If I can't help, falling in love with you

Robyn blushed softly, and soon Mark's soft lips met hers. He kissed her like she would break under him, cupping her face in both hands. Robyn pulled away softly with a smile.

"Whoa..."