Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Robyn's eyes got wide. "E-excuse me?"

"I said you could call me Mark," the hulking man said in monotone. She nodded, her head reeling. It couldn't be. He looked exactly like Markiplier and sounded like him too; now he was calling himself that. It had to be a design thing right? She gave and sigh and nodded, standing up. She looked at the clock, seeing that it was late.

"Then you should go to bed Mark. It's almost morning," she said a weak smile on her face. She had to have been out for hours. Mark nodded.

"Goodnight Robyn," he said before he turned and headed out.

"Mark. Thank you," she said. He froze at the door for a second but said nothing and continued out the door. She let out a sigh and waited for a few minutes before she lunged for her laptop. She threw it open and went on her browser. Markiplier was typed quicker than she had ever typed before and Youtube could not have loaded fast enough. When it finally did load, what she saw chilled her to the bone. There was no way.

He hadn't uploaded a video in two weeks. She hadn't been able to check for a while due to her classes, but she knew he uploaded daily. Her heart stopped in her throat when she remembered that two weeks ago was when Google IRL started to ship off. But it couldn't be Mark could it. Hoping she missed something, Robyn checked the comments on his last video.

People were going apeshit. They didn't know where Mark was either, even more of his crazier fans were stumped. Robyn shut her computer, shocked. She closed her eyes and calmed down not to trigger another asthma attack.

Could it be possible that the man sleeping on my couch was Mark? If so, how? She sighed and got up. Her feet were heavy, but she managed to carry herself to the living room where Mark was sleeping. He flinched in his sleep. She bit her lip and looked over the side. He flinched again holding his pillow in a death grip. The bright G on his blue shirt was dimmed now.

Robyn slowly touched his arm, feeling flesh. She raised an eyebrow. That wasn't anything artificial. She sighed, but her eyes grew in worry when Mark let out. Cry of pain in his sleep. She grabbed his shoulder, shaking him softly.

"Mark what's wrong? Wake up!" His eyes snapped opened. She let out a yelp as Mark grabbed her wrist tightly in his hand, his eyes glowing red.