"I'm in so much pain" she says with watery eyes and I look up scared and don't know what to do. I see mani and ally looking sad for Camila. On the other hand, when I look at Megan all i see is guilt edging off her face. Because she's human she can never adapt to that kind of ache. Her sense are heightened and its too much for her to be near me.

"I'm sorry" I say and kiss her forehead and I help relieve her a little as I run to get away as fast and as far. First I running next thing I know I'm slamming Harry against a wall.

"You need to hurry up" I growl with my fangs coming out.

"I'm trying" he says and I sigh.

"I know" I say letting him go. I angry, I'm angry with my mother for doing this. I'm angry I let it escalate this far. I'm angry that I can't take away the pain for Camila for the first time.

"Okay your mind is crying like a river so I decided to forgive you and help you. Ally can't help because your mom have her supervision about what she says and what spells she uses but next country over is an elderly which. She will be the only one who can get the curtain up. The only thing is she ask for things in return" mani says looking away.

"Anything, name it. bring her to me" I say and she nods.

"I'll be back 2 days tops" she says and with that leaves. I sit around Harry's house all day bored and miserable. Today is the first day I stayed away from Camila and it sucks like hell.

"Lauren" I hear the worry lace his voice but instantly shoot up when I smell her scent. My body is screaming to claim her, to take what is mine. But my heart is telling me that it's not time.

"Hey" she says looking in pain and I gulp. With each step she takes to me the stronger my want for her gets. It's like that saying out of mind, out of sight but with her in my sight everything else is out of my mind.

"We can't be be near each other for right now" I say and hold my hand out for her to stop.

"Why is my body aching to be touched by you. Ever since I woke up I can't stop thinking about being with you. How it would feel to have your lips, my god your fucking incredible looking lips on mine. To have your head buried between my legs, tasting me. I wonder what you taste like really. Your so fucking stunning and I bet........"

"Stop please" I barley whisper as I  bite my lip and grip the couch harshly to stay where I am. Her smell is just everywhere and her thoughts aren't helping. When your blinded by lust, you have a tendency of thinking very dirty but unlike some vampires, I'm able to control them but Camila. Camila looks like she's not even aware that she's confessing me her deepest urges. I squeeze my legs shut for some friction and shake harshly as I'm having an inner battle with what I should do.

"Lauren just give in" she says walking closer and I scream. I beg her to stay where she is but she continues to come towards me. She straddles me and I feel like I'm on thin rope. I keep my eyes shut tight and think of any and everything that's not Camila. If I forget she's here the urge will subdue. I feel warm lips pressing again my neck and her feeding into the temptation only to feel my fangs coming out but I stop them. I have such a strong urge to claim her as mine and I'm not use to this much lust and want towards a person. I go deathly still as she moves her hands down my body to get underneath.

"I need you Lauren" she husked in my ears and I shake from that shooting to my core.

"Camila stop" I say but she continues and starts grinding into me.

"I can't Lauren, this feeling is something I never felt before. I'm not in pain and I feel high, my body feels woken up. Kiss me Lauren" she says and start to pant.

"HARRY" I scream as I'm on a very very very thin rope. My fangs are fighting to come out but I'm holding them still with a trembling jaw.

"Take me Lauren" she says and that's enough for one quick second for me to snap and I extend my fangs only to bite in Harry's hand. He gives me a knowing look before saying something and touching Camila and she passes out.

"Thanks" I say shivering with chills.

"What were you about to do" he says and I lick my teeth clean and almost puke at Harry's blood taste.

"Nothing, what did you do to Camila" i say.

"I put her in a deep sleep, it should last for the two days mani takes to get the witch to us" he says and I smile in relief.

"Okay well why you do that, I'm going to go check on sofi. I run finding her scent at the park. She sees me and for the first time frown. I sit in the swing next to her and swing for a while before stopping and sighing but rock a little.

"What's wrong" I say and she scoffs at me.

"Baby girl don't be like that. I understand a lot is going on around you but I'll protect you no matter what" I say and she laughs.

"Thanks but no thanks" she says and I smile at her attitude.

"Sorry ms thang, forgot it's sofi way or the highway" I say and she growls low. I stop swinging and frown at her growl. It wasn't like a human growl but more of a animalistic growl.

"What was that" I ask and she frowns.

"What was what" she says and I sigh glaring at her.

"Your not dumb, your anything but dumb. You just growled bu.........." I stop talking when a gush of wind comes past me and I instantly smell that wet dog smell on sofi and growl at her.

She looks scared and start to cry and I glare even harder.

"Cut the act" I growl harshly and the little girl smile before turning into a full grown women and i frown at who stands before me.

"No" I say and she laughs.

"Guess again" she says and I look away, dreading to ask her the question that instantly hit my thoughts.

"Go ahead and ask dear. I know your dying to ask it" she says standing in front of me.

"Is........is......Camila like you" I say looking at her disgusted as she smirks at my hesitance.

"You mean a werewolf. Is my daughter a werewolf like me" she says and I nod in hesitance.

"You sure you want to know the answer to that"

I nod shaking on the inside. The odds of a werewolf and vampire being mates are very odd. I have a better chance with her being my mate as a human then a wolf.

"Lauren, I didn't lose you again did I" she says and I sigh.

"Maybe I shouldn't know" I say as I look away.

"But that's the best part sweetie, she's....."