~10~

Denials and Double Dates

-Sarah's P.O.V.-

When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was text Riker. I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone off the charger.  I opened up my messages app and typed.

Me- Hey. I'm really sorry but no. I really like you and have for along time and you're a great guy, just not for me. Your princess is out there somewhere, you just have to find her. Can we please still be friends?

I let out a long exhale and hit send. I hated saying no to people. Riker really was a great guy but I liked Niall a lot more.

He texted back soon saying that it was ok and he understood. He agreed to still be friends which I was super happy about.

I then got dressed in  my teal blue bikini and pulled my hair into a bun on top of my head. I was ready to go swimming.

Ashlee came into my room wearing  her black one and informed me that the Harry and Niall were almost here.

We went back  to their hotel to swim since we didn't want to get mobbed and no one else was staying there.

Ashlee and I wanted to lay down on the chairs and tan but apparently the boys had other ideas. the next ting I knew, I was being picked up and thrown over a shoulder. I knew it was Niall because I saw a quick flash of blond hair and green swim trunks.

I heard a screech from Ashlee and saw that she was thrown over Harry's shoulder, bent at the waist,  like I was with Niall.

Suddenly, my body was freezing cold and soaking wet. Niall threw me in the pool. Oh he is soooo gonna get it. I came to the surface just in time to see Ashlee thrown in.

I then somehow managed to pull Niall in. I looked underwater and he smiled and pulled me to the deep end of the pool. I smiled back and followed.

He pressed his lips to mine. At first, I was a little bit taken aback because he never made the first move. Ever.  Then, I came to my senses and kissed back.

My stomach was twisted up and tangled in knots. My heart was beating out of my chest and my lips felt like they were on fire but I enjoyed every millisecond of it. 

Eventually, we had to pull back for an annoying little thing called air. I was kind of surprised I lasted that long. I guess all of those years in competitive swimming paid off.

When we came to the surface, Ashlee and Harry stood in the shallower side and were making kissy faces at us. Niall and I both turned beet-red but then I said, "Oh shut up. Its not like you two haven't." they both turned a light pink and became silent.

We splashed around and played a little while longer until we decided to dry off and get food. we went up to harry and Niall's room and ordered a pizza.

We decided to watch a movie and right now its me against everyone else. They all want to watch Insidious but I really didn't want to. I got scared really easily and I hated horror movies. But everyone else wanted to so I finally gave in.

As I sat down and cuddled up with Niall he whispered quietly in my ear, " Don't worry, if there are any monsters, I'll protect you."

I laughed and he looked at me confused. "You're about as harmful as a teddy bear," I giggled.

He laughed and protectively put his arms around me as the movie started. We settled in and watched the movie with me jumping and anything even remotely scary. Every time I jumped I would then bury my face deeper in Niall's shirt and he would rub my back and kiss the top of my head. I soon became tired and fell asleep on top of Niall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is part 10. I thought I would update this tonight. there will most likely not be an update over the weekend but I will try to write the next chapter. thanks for reading!

Fallin' For You, One Thingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें