~5~

The R5 Concert
Getting inside the arena I could barely contain my excitement. This was amazing. R5 has been my favorite band for a long time. I made sure that we go front row seats on Riker's side. He's so amazing.

They played a lot of my favorite songs such as
Cali Girls (but they changed to to GA girls for the state they were in)
Loud
Fallin' for you
Here comes forever
Seven Nation Army (cover)
And some really old songs such as Ready Set Rock and
My Confession

Suddenly, in between songs, Riker started talking and he said that the next song was for a special girl. Then he looked over at me and winked. RIKER ANTHONY LYNCH WINKED AT ME!

They then sang Say You'll Stay. I was freaking out! Riker Anthony Lynch dedicated one of my favorite songs to me! There were at least two thousand people there and he chooses me!

After the song was over he bent down and shook my hand. When he pulled his hand back up I had a piece of paper in my hand. It said, "You're really cute. Call me sometime ;)" and then there was his phone number. Wow. Smooth Riker. Smooth. He winked at me again when I looked back up at him after reading it. TWO WINKS FROM RIKER!

On the way home from the concert I was texting Riker. Ashlee was driving. Suddenly I realized I had a problem. I like Riker and Niall. And they both liked me. I'm going to have to chose one...

Since Riker was here only for the weekend I spent the weekend hanging out with him and the rest of the band. Rydellington was sooo cute together. I knew from the beginning that they were gonna be a couple.

Rourtney was also adorable! I really don't understand why Courtney gets so much hate. She is an amazing person. She's really strong about it though. I admire that about her.

Rocklexa was also cute. I'm so happy Rocky and Alexa got back together. They were and still are really adorable.

The only single one in the band was Riker. I felt kinda bad for him. But I liked him and I was pretty sure he liked me.

But I also liked Niall. And Ashlee told me that he liked me too. She's been spending a lot of time with them since her and Harry were now dating. He asked her out after the movie we saw. It was so sweet. She wouldn't stop talking about it. It made me wish Niall had asked me out. Wait no. I wanted Riker. No I wanted Niall. Aghhhhhh. Feelings are so confusing.

--------------------------------------------- ok I know it's short but I'm in the mountains for New Years. I'll update when I can.