~8~

Decisions
Sarah's P. O. V.
While Ashlee was out on her date with Harry, I got a text from Riker.

Riker- Hey. I was going to ask you earlier before I had to go for the band meeting but I didn't get the chance. Will you go out with me? You could come in tour with us when we have to leave. Courtney and Alexa are.

Well shoot. I wanted to go out with him but I also wanted Niall to ask me out. I'll talk to Ashlee when she gets back. I texted Riker back.

Me- Can I think about it? It's a lot right now. I don't really want to leave Ashlee since she just moved here. I'm now saying no. Just let me think about it. :)

Riker- That's ok. I get it. Take all me time you need. :)

Me- Thank you!

By that time, Ashlee had gotten back to my apartment with Harry. He was about to leave but I told him he could stay if he wanted. I kinda needed his help in this situation and he was the one I trusted most of all the band besides Niall.

He agreed to stay and sat down in the couch next to Ashlee. I sat down on the chair opposite the couch and asked, "Can y'all help me with something?"

"Yeah of course" Ashlee said.

"Anything. What's up?" Harry questioned.

"Well while you two were on your date, I got a text from Riker." I began.

"Wait who's Riker?" Harry interrupted looking confused.

"My favorite member from R5" I answered.

"Oh ok. Continue." Harry said 

I rolled my eyes and continued with my story. "He asked me out." I said only to be interrupted by Ashlee this time.

"Oh my gosh really?! You've always wanted this."

"Yeah that's what I thought too until I met Niall." I said softly.

"He really likes you too, you know." Harry said smiling. How did he know I liked him? "He told me that he was planning on asking you out soon."

Just then I got a next from Niall. "Looks like soon might be tomorrow" I said as I showed them the text.

Nialler- Hey. Would you like to meet up at our usual spot at the park tomorrow? I have something to ask you.

I smiled as I took my phone back to respond to him.

Me- Sure! 10?

Nialler- Sounds great! Have you seen Harry by any chonce?

Me- Yeah. He's here with Ashlee.

Nialler- Ok. Tell him we need him back here.

Me- will do! See you tomorrow!

Nialler- bye love!
I blushed when he called me love then said, "Hazza, you're needed back with the boys."

"Aw man. Ok. Bye Sarah. Bye babe." He said walking out after giving Ashlee a kiss.

"Bye!" We called after him. Ashlee and I talked for a while longer then decided to call it a night and we went to our rooms.

I lied there a while thinking. What would happen if Niall did ask me out? Would I say yes? But what about Riker? I'd known Niall longer. I'd have more time with him before he had to go back on tour. If he did take me with him, Ashlee would go too since she's dating Harry. But I've always wanted to date Riker. I finally fell asleep having made my decision.

----------------------------------------------
Oooooooohhhhhhh drama! Who will she chose? Which do you want? Rikarah or Niarah? 9 should be up this weekend. Updates will also start getting slower after this weekend bc I have to go back to school. Yay....... Note the sarcasm.