~6~

Confusion
The next two days were spent between me hanging out with Riker and Niall. When I wasn't with either of them, I was at my apartment with Ashlee. I'm pretty sure she found my distress funny.

I was constantly pacing back and forth texting both the boys at the same time. Neither one knowing about the other. *beep* it was a message from Niall.

N- would you like to come to the park with me tomorrow?

Me- Sure! Sounds great! I'll see you at 10?

N- Yep! Awesome! Bye love! X

Me- Bye! X

Just then I got a text from Riker. Gosh these boys....
R- hi! Do you want to go see a movie around 10 tomorrow?

Shoot. I already said yes to Niall. What do I do?

"You already said yes to Niall. Tell Riker you'll meet him the next day." Ashlee suggested.

"I said all that out loud?" I asked.

"Yes." She simply replied. I then responded to Riker.

Me- Hi. I'm really sorry. I can't. I already told someone else I'd hang out with them. I'm so sorry! Maybe we could do something the next day?

R- oh. Ok. That sounds good.

I felt horrible. I just turned him down. It was pretty late so I decided to just go to sleep. I walked to my room and fell asleep. Ashlee was in the guest room.

--Next morning--
I got up and put in a teal blue dress for my walk in the park with Niall. I took the quick walk around the block and then to the water fountain where I met Niall.

He was standing there leaning against the fountain. He looked HOT. As soon as he saw me he smiled and walked over to me wrapping me in a Horan hug. Those things are seriously amazing.

He grabbed my hand and we walked around talking about random little things. The scenery was perfect. Grassy fields and a bright sun. Not too hot. Except for Niall.

All of a sudden, heard a click and then was blinded by the flash of a camera in my face. The paparazzi. They found us.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiitaki mushrooms. " I said.

"It's ok. Follow me." Niall said. We ran all the way back to my apartment. We just sat on the couch and watched movies. We are two whole boxes of pasta. We love food so much it's pretty hilarious.

It was getting late and Niall said that he had to go back to the boys. I hugged Niall goodnight and went back inside and straight to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Part 6! Happy New Years everyone! Seven may come later. Or next year haha. Get it? Cause it's New Year's Eve? Lln ok. Bye thanks for reading!