~2~

Meeting Ashlee

Over the past few days, Ashlee and I have really become friends. She lives up north but I live in the south so I probably won't ever see her in real life. Bummer. I thought.

*beep beep* It was a message from Ashlee.

Ashlee- Hey I know how I said I live up north but I'm moving to the south to live with my aunt and uncle.
Me- Awesome. But why?
Ashlee- My parents got in a car crash and died...
Me- OMG I'm so sorry Ashlee. How are you doing?
Ashlee- Ok I guess... I finally get to meet you! Lln. (Laughing like Niall)
Me- That's true! Have you ever been to Atlanta before? I can show you around
Ashlee- no I haven't but ha T would be awesome. Gotta go now. Flight is boarding!
Me- ok call me when you get here!

I'm so happy I finally get to meet her. I wish it was in better circumstances but hey! It's cool that she has an aunt and uncle to stay with. My parents and I don't talk. We haven't in two years though. I don't have any aunts or uncles to live with.
I like my life though. I live in an apartment in the center of the city. Everything I need is within a 20 minute drive.
- 3 hours later-
*beep beep*
Ashlee- hey I've landed
Me- awesome! I'll come pick you up. Should be about 15 minutes.
Ashlee- ok. I can tell you my aunt and uncles address so you can take me there. It's Apartment #524 in star apartments building.(not a real place)
Me- omg really?! I in 525! We're neighbors!
Ashlee- Awesome!
Me- ok I'm outside the airport!
Ashlee- coming!

I'm so happy I finally get to see her. It so cool. She came out to my car and put all her stuff in the back. She was so happy and peppy, you would have never know her parents died. I admire her for that. I took her home and for the rest of the week we hung out together. We went to the mall, got our nails done,went to the park and fangirled. A LOT!
We were currently sitting outside of the food court in the mall when she started squealing while looking at her phone.
I laughed and asked her what she was so happy about. She looked up to me and showed me her phone.

One Direction tour dates. Atlanta, Georgia. 3 days from now.

She looked at me and said, "OMG, we have to go!!"
I hesitated but finally agreed.
"Ok fine" I said. She was so happy. She bought the tickets right then.
"I got first row!!!" She yelled. We walked back to my car and I said, "you have to tell me EVERYTHING you know about them." She agreed and told me random facts all the way home and into my apartment.

On the day of the concert we were super excited. We couldn't contain our energy for the 10 minutes it took to get to the arena.
----------------------------------------------
Ok I'm going to stop it there. I hoped you liked part two!