Bonus: Honeymoon

Sorry if lame. Bawi nalang next chap! Hope you enjoy it!! There is a part, mainly last part na medyo spg. Sorry if lame di kase ako marunong gumawa ng ganung scene.

-------------------------------------------------

James POV

"When did you plan all of this?" Nadine ask while we're in the balcony in my room in my parents house.. This is where they held the reception after the wedding. They insist to do it here.

"The wedding or the honeymoon?" i tease her. I am back hugging her. Feeling her in my arms. It feels so damn good.

She look at me with frown that made me smile "Jerk." she said while rolling her eyes.

"Jerk? A sexy hot jerk i am then" Then i tighten my hug on her and kiss her nape. "Dont frown. You look so fucking attractive doing that" i said placing another kiss on her nape.

"James" Nadine voice linger in my ear. "Just tell me" she said demanding.

"I just do it." i lean my chin in her shoulder. She smell so damn sweet. She's making me crazy.

"Bat ka ganun? I was a bit frustrated for the whole wedding and all along you already planned it all?" she said giving me that puppy dog eye look.

I kissed her lips. It was just a smack. "Why the?" she said confuse.

"Don't give me that kind of look. Its distracting" i said now placing my chin again in her shoulder, she look straight admiring the beautiful night ahead of us.

"Just tell me then." i can even tell that her brow are raised.

"I just wanna see how surprise you'll be and how happy you react. Guess i achieve it today, right?" i said grinning. "Satisfied?"

"What a bad husband you are." she said still focusing to the moon and stars.

"What? Bad husband?" i said teasing her, it feels good to have her wrap in my arms. While absorbing the night scenery in my room and in the balcony.

"Stop it." she said then look at me for a brief moment and then back to the stars and moon.

"I cant. And why would i stop? You're mine and you're so irresistable." then i place another kiss in her nape. Longer than the first two.