Chapter 13: YES

This is the longest chapter i made since nung i started making this story! Hope you enjoy it. And next chapter may new character and Diego will be back in the coming chapters!!

Sorry if madaming error. Ginawa ko lang to in my cell phone. Wala kase si lappy!!

Enjoy Lovesss!! Btw baby boy in the picture!!

-----------------------

James POV

What just happened. She kissed me? Nadine? The hell! And what did she say? We're cool? Cool about what?

After she broke the kiss i ask her. "What are you talking about?" I am indeed clueless.

She chuckled, thats make it even more confusing. I raised my brow to her so she'll get to the point.

"I kissed you" she said blantly. What the hell? She just kissed me? For what?

"Soo?" I asked eagerly.

She give me a grin before she answered "Because you say so?" It sound like a question than a statement.

"What do you mean i say so?" This girl is unbelieveable!

"You told me that if i kiss you, you'll consider not meddling with my modeling career" she even said it seriously.

Oh that! Crap! Now what? Darn!!

"Did i?" Then i smirk at her. If you want to play, then lets play.

"What do you mean did you? You just said it a while ago! Don't fool me!" I can sense irritation in her voice.

"Lets see what kind of magazine is that then i'll decide." I said sternly.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell James?" She looks angry but damn she still look so pretty.

"Well, i told you that i want to see what kind of photo shoot you'll have first" i said seriously

"Ewan ko sayo" then she face the window of the car.

I started the engine and decided to drive home. I can still feel her lips into mine. I didn't expected it. Like she was complaining about it but still, she did it anyway. Is she that desperate to take that photo shoot? Tss!

I'm still kind of pissed about that Vince guy. Thats why when she was talking with that Vince in the phone i left her. Like what the hell right? She love her and that guy loves her so what am i? A hindrance to their relationship? I know that Vince is a gay but i can't help it. I still feel jealous damn! I need to stop feeling this cause what the hell? I'm jealous with a gay? Ugh!

I know i sound jealous but hell i am jealous, so jealous!! But what can i do? I can't just stop what i am feeling. This girl is so confusing. I didn't feel this with that girl, Ericka.