Chapter 22: No one touches MINE

James POV

What i saw make me burst in anger that i just grab Diego who's trying to rape Nadine in front of me.

I throw punches to him in every part of his body. I didn't care even though I can hear Nadine shouting my name and telling me to stop.

I was in top of Diego and still throw punches to him. He was trying to get a grip but i didn't let him. All i can see was the moment that Nadine was crying while being molested to this guy.

I was ready to kill him when i felt Nadine arm wrap around me. She was crying and telling me repeatedly to stop.

I stop and look at Diego while Nadine still back hugging me.

"I'm still not done with you, asshole!" then i let my grip loosen.

He has blood in his face everywhere. He was beaten in a good amount. If not because of Naddie i might have killed this guy. Im still heaving deeply.

I stand up, same with Nadine. Diego cant even move. I think he lost conciousness. I made Naddie go in front of me and look me in the eye.

"Stop crying baby, please." i said then caress her tears that keep on falling.

She just hug me tight and cry her out. I just hug her tighter, so she'll feel that no one can touch her now that i'm beside her.

"Hush baby hush. I'm here and i'm sorry so please" i said while giving her multiple kiss in her temple.

It broke my heart to see her crying and the way she look like now. I let go of our hug and gave her my jacket.

We got out to the house, leaving Diego. That jerk!

As we got out, i saw Karl approaching us. I told him to get that jerk and put him in jail!

I just let Nadine hug me until we reached my car. I let her first then go to the driver seat.

I let out my frustration first and let Nadine cry. I hate to see her like this! That guy will pay big time! How dare him!

I slap the damn steering wheel and just keep saying curse words! I cant help it! That scene i just saw make me want to kill someone. I cant contain my anger!

I got out in my car and shouted! I cant just accept it! The fact, Diego tried to rape Nadine! It make me mad! The scene keep on flashing in my mind! I just cant imaging what could have happened if ever i was a bit late!

----------------------------------------------

Nadz POV

When James got of the car, that made me snap from all of this! And i heard him shouting!

Diego just tried to rape me and James saw all of that! I know his probably so mad that he cant take it anymore.

May mga narinig din ako na sasakyan which is i guess mga pulis. Kasamahan siguro nung lalaki na sinabihan ni James na dampitin si Diego.

Lumabas nadin ako and lumapit sakanya. Nakatayo lang siya at nakasandal sa car habang nakatingin sa papalubog na araw.

Ngayon ko lang din napagtanto kung nasaan ba kame. We're in baguio.

Baguio. Were i probably imagine my life with Diego when we were still together. All of that changes because of James. And i still cant believe that Diego can probably rape me and harass me.