Chapter 40-Cock Block A la' Dahvie

***Sofias POV***

Later on after hanging out with Jaime, I met Jayy and Dahvie at their trailer so that Dahvie could give me a hair cut. I handed him my cell phone with the photo of the cut I wanted (which was actually a lot like his) and he agreed to cut and die it. Jayy was pretty silent and he seemed like he was going to be sick or something.

Dahvie told me to take a seat on the toilet, and he wrapped a towel around my shoulders. Jayy stood to the far end of the bathroom and leaned against the shower. He hadn't even taken one look at me sense I'd gotten here. Dahvie pulled out the cutting shears and a few bottles of dye, and began to cut after wetting my hair with a plastic cup filled with sink water.

When he was done cutting, I still wasn't aloud to look in the mirror. Dahvie pulled out three bottles of dye.

"Pick a color, bitch," Dahvie growled with a grin.

I wanted to get Jayy in on the conversation. "I don't know...Jayy, what do you think?" I looked to him and he looked up quickly. He stared for a moment but turned his attention to the bottles with a blank look on his face.

"I'd go with red, but that's what I have so it's just my retaliating opinion," He chuckled a little and looked away again to the wall like he was in deep thought. Jayy's hair was now really long with a streak of red through it. It was actually pretty fucking hot.

"Alright, red it is!" I grinned and closed my eyes as Dahvie began the dye job.

When Dahvie was done, I was given the opportunity to look in the mirror. I fell in love with the hair cut right off the bat. Dahvie had given me short jagged layers at the top of my dark brown hair, which he had dyed red and spiked up. He'd given me a few streaks here and there of red in my bangs and the rest of my head as well. I grinned wide.

"I love it Dahvie, thank you!" I smiled at him and reached up to give him a hug from the toilet.

"Anytime Sofie! I'm going to go start dinner, so I'll call you guys in when I'm finished," And so Dahvie made his way out.

I stood in the mirror for a moment pretending to be fixing my hair. I looked in the corner of the mirror and saw that Jayy was still staring at a wall with no emotion. I felt so awkward. I hated seeing him like this, even though I don't know what's going on.

"Jayy..." I began but he interrupting. He jolted from his leaning position and went right into conversation.

"When are you going to tell us?" He asked quickly. He looked stressed out all of a sudden.

"Tell who, what?" I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"You're supposed to tell me and the guy that you like, who you like by July 17th! We're already in Arizona and you only have till our second day in Pennsylvania! That's in ten days Sofie! You should just tell us now and get it over with. I mean I'm your best friend so you can trust me, and I'm sure Jaime's not going to give a damn..." I tried to interrupt Jayy in complete and utter shock but he ignored me.

"Jaime?!" I coughed in bewilderment.

Jayy continued as if I hadn't said anything because he probably hadn't heard me.

"You've known him for so long, so it wouldn't be weird right? So just tell him and get it over with---" Jayy continued to blabber on.

"Jaime?!" I stuttered again. What the fuck is he talking about?!

"I mean, he's better then..." Jayy rubbed the back of his neck. "Well he's just better, I guess,"

"What are you talking about?!" I yelled over his excessive talking and he finally paused and took a breath.