1. I feel like I'm dreaming

Hi there, and thank you so much for for taking a look at my latest real world Harry Styles fan fiction, Right Now. It's the sequel to Right Place, Right Time, and if you haven't already read that story, I strongly recommend you do. It won't take you long - there are only 14 chapters plus a couple of bonus chapters.

It will give you a greater understanding of how Harry and Emma met and got to this point. Some aspects of Right Now could be a little confusing otherwise.

My apologies for taking so long to get this posted. Real life kept getting in the way. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

I call them "pinch-me" moments. You know, those times when you find yourself in a situation that seems just too incredible to be true and you can't quite believe this is actually happening to you. You think, Pinch me please somebody, so I know I'm not dreaming.

On this occasion, I didn't need a simple pinch, I needed someone to grab my skin between a pair of heavy-duty pliers and squeeze the living daylights out of it. It was going to take something that drastic to help me get my head around the fact that I was in a shopping mall utility cupboard with Harry Styles, THE Harry Styles, and we were snogging the face off each other.

After one very long kiss, in which he'd pulled me hard against him until I felt like my body was melting into his, we finally separated so we could get our breath back. He didn't let me go far - he put both his hands on my hips and held me close. I rested my hands on his muscular biceps, and tried not to hyperventilate as I gazed at that incredibly familiar face. I'd just kissed Harry Styles for the third time in five minutes, for fuck's sake.

I still couldn't believe it had been less than 24 hours since I'd met the popstar I'd idolised for five years. To be precise, it was 21 hours since I had come to his rescue after he'd had to hide out in the shopping mall where I worked because he'd been mobbed by fans. And now here I was, kissing him.

In a broom cupboard.

While he was dressed as a squirrel.

It was completely unreal.

"I still don't quite believe this is happening," I said. "It must be a dream."

"Nope, not a dream," he said, shaking his head so that his curls bounced on his shoulders. "What more do I have to do to convince you that it's for real?"

He'd already turned up at the indoor children's playground where I worked - disguised in the costume I'd lent him yesterday to escape the mall - to tell me that he really liked me. Really, really liked me. And that he wanted us to get to know each other better, whatever that meant.

"Uh...". I noticed the cheeky glint in those gorgeous green eyes and wondered what he was thinking about.

"I know - have you got your phone?" he asked

I reached into my pocket for it, and handed it to him. He leaned towards me and held his arm out, like he was about to take a selfie, then turned his face so his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes as he slid his tongue into my mouth once more and we kissed again (four times in five minutes!! FOUR!!) As we did I could hear the click of the camera shutter on my phone, but I resisted the temptation to open my eyes.

After about seven or eight clicks I felt him lower his arm. He stopped taking pictures, but we kept kissing. It was amazing how well we slotted together, how natural and deeply satisfying kissing him felt. I slid one hand behind his head, tangling my fingers in his silky hair, and deepened the kiss. He responded by running his arm across my back and pulling me even closer to him. It was heaven. I could do this all day.