Anonymous

Scott walks into his apartment only to be met by an angry baffled looking pair of eyes. Even from this far distance the blonde can feel their heat burning holes into his soul.

He carefully steps closer taking off his jacket and placing his keys on their usual spot.

He walks towards his boyfriend and when he's close enough, he leans down to peck his lips. The brunette looks away blocking the lip kiss, which ends up landing near his ear.

"Hey babe, relax .."
Scott reaches a hand to rub Mitch's arm but Mitch pushes himself out of its way.

"What's wrong?"
Scott asks.

"Don't act like you don't fucking know what's wrong"

Mitch responds, his words painted with a harsh tone.

Scott has never heard that tone escaping his lover's mouth before, and frankly he never thought he ever would.

The blonde is shockingly confused so he walks further inside but Mitch grabs his wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? I don't want you in here!! you need to get out right now"

Scott stops on his track turning to face Mitch.

"Mitchy, I'm so extremely tired, it's been along day. Cut me some slack and tell me why you are so mad"

Mitch ignores just how innocent and peaceful Scott's reply sounds, because he knows what Scott did is anything but innocent.

"And what makes you think that I've had a perfect day myself? Huh? My puffy eyes, my well put together outfit, or the mess on my head"

Mitch sarcastically points at his messy hair and pushes Scott on the chest again, the sudden force causing the blonde to almost trip over his foot.

"You fucking liar"
Mitch hisses between greeted teeth.

"Why am I a liar all of a sudden,what's gotten into you?"

The blonde boy retorts, still trying to process that he's in a middle of an argument with the boy he loves most.

"I don't want you in here, please leave"
Mitch says sternly, his eyes welling up with tears. Tears he thought would stop before Scott is home, but like everything and everyone else, his tears can't be trusted.

"Where do you want me to go? I live here too Mitch! You either tell me what's wrong or I'm goning to get a shower and go to bed. My headache is way too bad to handle whatever this is"

"Fine"

Mitch screams back bumping into Scott's shoulder while storming to their shared bedroom and slamming the door shut so hard it made Scott wince in panic. He then comes out creating a fort of a blanket, a pillow and a pair of pajamas on the floor near Scott, and closes the door behind him.

Scott has never been so confused by anything ever before. What has he possibly done to make Mitch this upset with him?
He left the house at 9 am, had a couple big meetings, and then drove an hour to meet his sister, who told him that she's pregnant and she doesn't want to keep the baby.

Many bad news were dropped at him today, stabbing his heart like a dagger, that all he wanted was for this day to end so he could come home snuggle into his boyfriend and sleep in peace wrapped up in his warmth.

But all that been thrown out the window now considering that his boyfriend is being even more stressful than this whole day has been.

Scott retorts to the couch trying to clear his mind and rest his head a bit, but after five minutes he gives up.
He needs to shower, brush his teeth and take some aspirin.
He needs to sleep in his comfy bed.