"Sehun-ah, wear this glasses." he handed over it.

"What's this?" He wore it and looked around then his gaze stopped at me.

"Hyung, who's she?" he whispered but can be overheard.

"I'm going to tell you something weird Sehun-ah. That girl is a guardian angel."

"Stop joking around hyung."

"Try putting it on and off." he did what Luhan told him to do. His eyes widened and threw the glasses away.

"Hyung! Who is she?! I didn't know that there are ghosts lurking around here." he looks so scared.

Aigo, I'm not a ghost 

"She's not a ghost Sehun. Wear the glasses again." Well he did, and sat while looking at me.

"Annyeong Sehun-ssi. I am (Y/N) Luhan's guardian angel. Nice to meet you." I bowed.

"BWO?! Are you a guardian angel?! For real?!" he shouted

"Sehun-ah, keep your voice down. Lets talk about this in the car."

We went inside the car and Sehun started bombarding me with questions.

"Do you really belong in heaven?"

"How is the feeling of being invisible?"

"Is it cool?"

"Woah, those wings are real too!"

"Am I the only one who can see you?"

"Does Luha-"

"Yah, stop Sehun-ah. Look, she looks scared because of you." He patted my head and I playfully shove it off.

"Mianhae." he scratched his head.

"No its okay, I'm not that sensitive." I laughed it off.

"How old is she hyung?" he pointed at me, but Luhan doesn't know.

"I am 19, a year younger than Luhan."

"Bwo!? A noona!" he looked amazed and Luhan's there shocked as well.

"You're 19?" his face plastered with a questioning look.

"Yeah, I am."

"Then you should really call me oppa." Luhan laughed. I rolled my eyes and said,

"One year is not big deal for me." but then he insist,

"But its a big deal for me." I glared at him playfully.

Aish this deer!

"Yah, hyung lets go home. I wanna visit your house."

"Arasso. Lets go." Luhan started to drive off. While we are so quiet, Sehun broke the ice.

"Noona, do you live at Luhan's house also?"

"Neh, sometimes when he is asleep, I am staying at the balcony and sometimes going back to heaven."

"Daebak!" he clapped his hands. Silly boy.

"How do you think hyung look like when he's asleep?" I drew my lips in to thin line and replied,

"He looks like a cute baby deer when sleeping." I blushed and laughed while looking at him,

"I'm not cute. I'm manly and handsome." He scoffed.

And there we arrive at there house and we happened to pass by Luhan's parents.

"Oh, Sehun-ah! Its been a while." Mrs Lu spoke.

"Annyeong Mrs. Lu , Mr. Lu. Yes, its been a while. I'm glad to see you again." Sehun bowed.

"Came for a sleepover again huh?"

Sehun scratched his head and sticked his tounge out. "Not really, just came for a visit."

"Arasso, have fun. By the way your glasses looks nice, can I see it?"

"Ah! No Mrs. Lu. U-Uh.." he looked at us and we shrugged.

"It's broken Mrs. Lu and I haven't glued them yet." he faked his laugh.

"We'll go now umma, see you later." Luhan dragged Sehun and me at the guest room.

"Nice excuse Sehun." I playfully hit his arm.

"Thanks."

Aigo, he has lisp. Omo~ Its so cute! I laughed and he just glared at me.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing!" I sat on the couch and played with Sehun, I love hanging out with this boy.

But then, I heard a phone ringing, "Yah Luhan! Your phone's ringing." he took it and picked it up.

"Oh no" he glared at Sehun while ending the call.