Fraud

The man in black was now sick beyond all measures and the time came when he had decided to get payback. His dress code became a fraud, for he looked just like the man in white and sought to destroy him. Walking into the juke joint, with his curls dancing in the air, he had not a care that his guy was now to be ruined forever. His plan was simple, yet so twisted that an evil grin appeared across his lips as he searched for his target. There she was. That shimmering green dress of the woman he had put all bets on having. Gliding over to her, he kissed her hand and watched her expression change as she looked up.

Green: You..

Black: In the flesh..

Green: You stay away from me!

Black: Did you not enjoy our little escapade?

Green: It is because of you that I hate men!

She slapped him and he grabbed her as he pulled her close in such a way that it silenced her.

Black: You and I will dance as I explain what is to happen. You will make no sounds or try to escape or you will not like the outcome.. Got it?

She slowly nodded as she let a tear fall.

Black: Good.. Remember what I said to you? How I keep my man clean because I do the dirty work?

She pushed him back and looked him into his eyes.

Green: The man who told me wears black, not white.

Black: Remember how he took you away from me? Remember how I was about to show you my dirty work? And how I kissed you?

He said, getting closer to her lips. Brushing his lips against hers, she realized who he was and kissed him.

Green: Why on earth are you wearing that devil's suit?

Black: Dirty work. It is my dirty work that must be done, but I cannot do so alone.

Green: What do you mean?

Black: I need your help. Come with me.

He said, giving her a gesture with his head. She bit her lip, debating on if she should go or not.

Green: I don't know.. I don't even know your name..

Black: My name is not a word to be known.. Unless you want to die..

Green: How would knowing your name kill me?

Black: I do the dirty work, simple as that.

Green: You'd kill me?

Black: If my name was given to the wrong person, I'd have to.

She was striken with shock.

Black: But do not be afraid of me. That is only for what you do not know. I could never harm you.

She nodded and he grabbed her hand once more.

Black: I shall protect you from all harm if you comply with my rules.

Green: And what would they be?

Black: You have seen, heard and know nothing relating to me. Okay?

Green: Got it.

His slick grin grew as her panties began to dampen for him.

Black: Good.. Are you ready?

Green: Oh yes, indeed.

She meant for a different thing, but he ignored her lustful eyes.

Black: Then let's go. We have no time to waste.

He then dragged her across the dance floor and towards the door.

Green: Where are we going?

She asked as soon as they left the Juke-joint.

Black: To cause a lot of mischief.

She grinned.

Green: What kind of mischief?

Her voice full of lust and wonder. Totally missing the point that he was making on life and death. His eyes scanned her body before opening a closet.

Black: The kind of mischief that would get my suit dirty.

He made the pacemaker click and stuck a few in his pants and coat pockets. Then he let his eyes focus in on her emerald dress. Her chocolate brown eyes batting away and her lips so plump, you could've mistaken them for brightly colored clouds in a deep rich shade of red. And he could tell, just by studying her posture and the way her eyes shone in the blue hue, he could tell that she was ready to cause more damage in a bed than she would to the world..

Green: So tell me, Mr. Man In The Black Suit, are you some type of gangster or are you really just that bad?

She purred as she made circles on his chest and made eye contact. He looked around the room as his lips became locked between his teeth.

Black: I can't quite classify who or what I am yet, but what I can do is let you judge for yourself.

Green: Okay. So where are you taking me?

Her lips now locked between her teeth in a playful grin. He wrapped his arm tightly around her waist and looked at her intensely.

Black: Don't throw me off.. Just stay turned off for now and I'll get you later.

Green: How much later?

She was now so close that there was no space between her legs. She had wrapped one of them tightly around his leg just to demonstrate what she meant. He took one last look around before gripping her waist.

Black: Okay.. But I can only give a demo of my power right now.

She nodded and pretty soon, her breath got caught into her throat when he picked her up. Then she was set on an old vehicle. He opened the car door and looked at her.

Black: Get in and lay down.

She bit her bottom lip and was hoisting her dress up until he held up a finger.

Green: What?

Black: Wait for me and don't touch anything..

She loved his attitude, but she loved it more when she felt his tongue gliding up her legs and nibble at her panties. Once he got a good grip on them, he pulled them down to her ankles and began soft teases. Then more harsh ones and then ones that made her ruthless. He didn't mind pleasing her, it was just the wrong time to do so. And when her moans became short breaths and screams, he stopped.

Black: Let's go.

She nodded as she caught her breath. Once she got out of the car, he handed her a card. It was holographic and seemingly made of steel.

Black: Here. You'll need this.

Green: Why?

Black: Just trust me.

Green: Alright..

She stuffed it in her bra and he grinned. She blushed and he gave her a quick passionate kiss before heading for the door.

Black: Let's go.