Well I wasn't expecting that. I finish packing up my box of shoes. Although when I get to New York my dads going to hire some person to take me shopping and by me new things. I walk down stairs and then into the kitchen "Hey mom is your offer still standing?" I ask.

"Always" she says as she grabs me a piece of the veggie deluxe pizza.

" Thanks mom "

"No problem Hun, hurry up and eat so you can pack another box. Then after that you can go to your football teams hangout. Just be careful ok?"

" I will mom! Thanks! Love you!"

I finish my pizza and pack a box of CDs. I walk in to my closet and pull out a pair of short shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Who cares if it's cold outside.  Then I do my make up and my hair. My makeup is simple smoky cat eye and my blonde hair is straitened. The blue long sleeve crop top complements my blue eyes. I grab my keys and then my I phone 6 off its charger. "Mom I just realize having a millionaire  as a dad has one benefit, I get the new Iphone, that's it."

" I'm not arguing with that" my mom said.

"Love you!!"

I hop into my blue pick up and turn on the heat. Maybe I should have worn jeans oh well. I head down town and go into the ice cream joint. "I'll have a coffee ice cream please" I say to the server.

" Sure one moment " she hands me my coffee ice cream

" Just so you know your like my idol being able stand Up to everyone like you do. It's awesome."

"Thanks but I just play because I love it. Bye"

"Tyler!!" I yell wrapping my arms around my defensive Lineman.

"Hey there Delilah"

" Like I haven't heard that before, but I still love you"

"Tyler,I didn't know you when straight to be with our quarterback."Dillion said.

" I didn't know I did either." Tyler give me the look like ' lets string this along for awhile'

I walk up to Tyler and kiss him and then side hug him.

"Wow, dude, did you really go straight for Delilah?" Dillion asks Tyler.

Me and Tyler both start to bawl our eyes out laughing. "Dude are you really that stupid?" I ask Dillion.

"No" he says walking away.

"We did a good job" I say to Tyler.

"Yeah we did do a good job. By the way you look stunning Delilah."

"Thanks big buddy."

"No problem"

"Hey can round up the guys and stuff I have something I need to tell all of you. They're probably all in the arcade and call all the ones that aren't here ,it's really important." I ask losing all joking joking sprit.

"Yeah I'll be back where do you want us to meet?"

"Back corner the usual" I say

With that he's already rounding up the guys and one by one they gather around.

Once all the guys on the team are here they all start asking questions but the loudest person talking is Chris my absolute best guy friend. "What's wrong?" It's funny how he already know something bad is happening.

"Guys! Shut up!"

I wait for everyone to quiet down. "Um guys I have some bad news." I take a deep breath. "My dad-" " What did that good for nothing son of a bastard do this time!?" James interrupted me. "He's forcing my mom and me to move to New York or else he's going to file for full custody of me..."

For once all of the foot ball team was quiet . No one said a word everybody was quiet until James " I'm gonna murder that son of a gun because he's taking away my friend, my teammate, and the best quarterback this school has ever seen!"

"Me too!"
"Count me in!"
"I hate him!"
"I'll bring the shovel!"
"I'll be the get away car!"

"Listen! Guys!" They all quiet down "As much as I wish that we could and it wasn't illegal we can't! So the best we can do is for the next 5 days while I'm still here is train and train. I'll even help train the quarterback that makes it through the tryout practice. I'm going back to miss all of you guys so much, I love you all." and by the end I was sobbing.

"Hey stop that your going to mess up your make up." Says Ben. "If you don't I may just have to watch a chick flick with you. And that's not fun for either of us."

"Ugh gosh no,I'll stop" with that my tears were dried.

"Ok so flash blast through the school with practice tryouts at 1100 am, right?"

"Yeah I thought I would have to do more so that way you wouldn't kill my dad."

"We never said that we wouldn't, I still plan on it." James said.

"Okay well then."

"Hey I didn't mean to ease drop but when and where are the tryouts?"

"Who are you?" I asked not recognizing him.

"Smith I go to your school I'm a sophomore. By the way the whole schools going to miss you."

"Thanks and I know and it's nice to meet you"

You smoking hot pineapple

" Smoking hot pineapple, I didn't know that was a thing but thanks."

" I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yup" Smith said poping the P.

"Oh um, ok well, tryouts are at 11 tomorrow we meet in the boys locker room."

"How are you allowed in there?"

"I've got my own row of lockers up front. We meet on the benches in 5 or I Call it"

"Cool"

"Yup, well, I'm just gonna go see all of you tomorrow I have to pack. Tyler you coming or do I have to call ally."

"I'm coming"

"Can I come" James says

"Hey me too" Dillion yells.

"Ok I'll tell you what go to your house and meet me at mine in an hour and whoever wants to and is on the team can spend the night but your all sleeping on the ground and no flirting with me and I know that's hard for Some Of you so be careful!"

"Love you!"