1.

I was brought up with an exceptional gift. It has guided me to help others, it has solved crimes/murders. I've been apart of multiple ghost tours, psychic readings and my work is 100% honest. I used to own a psychic shop but now since I'm travelling 24/7 I've given the shop to my mum.

For a long time I wanted to visit the Paris catacombs, I wanted this challenge, but I know it comes with great risk. I've seen tv personality Zak Bagans do it and I think I could possibly do better, taking no disrespect to him. I had all my bags packed and documents sorted, I was heading to Paris.
I was worried about this little adventure, I only knew a bit of French and I could get into something bad and I'm heading down with strangers. A lot of things crossed my mind but it was too late to back out, my plane was on the run way and off we headed. I brought books, articles, videos and pictures about the catacombs, I wanted to be prepared for everything.

I arrived at Paris. I got a taxi and headed to my resort. Tomorrow night I was meeting Al, somehow who knows the catacombs in and out. Word of mouth, he is a huge creep and not 100% trustworthy. Things like that was getting my worried. I kept over think thing what if I get lost? I will forever be lost underground. What if something happens and I don't come out the same? So many thoughts, but I can't back out now. This was going to be a test for me, I tried pumping my self up for it. I got to bed and watched Zak Bagans go through the catacombs, I tried to see what he did and what I can do better.

I tried to sleep but I could only dream about running, running fast. Hitting bricks, out of breath and panic consuming my body. I don't know what I was running from but I woke up in sweat and cradled my face I was worrying now. Sat up all night paranoid. "Come on Ray! You wanted this!" I tried to talk myself up. I got up and took a bath, I got dressed and decided to head out and visit libraries for more info, and to ask people about the catacombs. The information I was finding was amazing yet frightening.