Chapter 15

March 18th 2017, age 21
Mack's Apartment
7:11 P.M

        It's been 1 year and I still haven't heard not one word from you. You never read your text, you ignore my calls, have you forgotten about me? I know we got divorced but, I still had never moved on from you. I know that you moved on Cory. I know about Rocky and that you been dating her for 3 months. I miss you. Do you miss me?
-Somebody that I used to know

I write a letter almost everyday but, I never sent them. New Year's Eve is coming up and, I'm still single. I hate couples with their lovey shit. It makes me puke and the PDA they do in public ain't cute, just stop. I wish there was no such thing as couples. No couples, no heartbreaks. No heartbreaks, no sadness. I know how it's feels to be single and have heartbreaks and I don't want nobody else to be where I am right now. I don't want anyone to feel my pain. I want everyone to forget about relationships. Nobody needs them. After you die you will never see that person. You will be in Heaven with God while the guy you thought was the love of your life is in hell burning then you know you made the right choice of forgetting about relashinships.

*Ring Ring*

Cory!!?? Why is he calling me

*Picks up phone*

Mack: uhmmm...hello?
Cory: Hey, I'm happy you answer I need you to help me with something.
Mack: uhhh...sure what is it?
Cory:  there's someone who I used to date and I want her back so I want to throw her a surprise birthday party.
Mack: *thinks: aww he wants me back*
Cory: hello?
Mack: oh
Mack: Yea I'll help
Cory: Cool, I'll text you where to meet me at.
Mack: k *Puts phone on mute and starts screaming*
Cory: yea
Cory: i texted it to you
Cory: hello??
Cory: You there??
Cory: ....
*Cory hangs up*

       Forget what I said about relashinships Cory is throwing me a surprise birthday party! He is so sweet don't you just love him. I honestly think it might be akward between us because we  don't even talk that much but, his kids always ask about him and I have to lie to them and say he will be home soon just not now. Anyways I have to go to some laser tag place for the surprise party.

At laser tag

I walked in and the place was just empty. I didn't see Cory and not even the manger. The  cash register was open but, nobody was there. I wanted to steal some money but, I couldn't cause I didn't have my fave mask with me. "The one time I didn't come prepared." I said to myself. I started walking around the place then I heard a voice. I don't know why but then I started to hide. I heard a voice again and then I went to see who it was. It was coming from a different room so I went by the room to see who it was. It was Cory talking to another girl. At first I got jealous then I just started east dropping. Cory and that other girl was talking about the party. They said what colors to use and how the party should go. Everything that Cory said was exactly what I liked. He said he wanted the party to be perfect. I guess that certain someone well, me going to have a good birthday. I heard Cory and the other girl coming  out our the room so I ran but not fast enough cause Cory saw me.
Cory: oh good, your here. Mack this is Tori, Tori this is Mackenzie but, call her Mack.
Tori rolled her eyes and me and tried to shake my hand. When I first saw her I knew that she would act bitchy.
Mack: what you want me to do?
   Tori looked at me and rolled her eyes again and I was going to slap her. Then Cory started talking do I didn't have s chance to.
Cory: you can go put the balloons up                                                               Mack: ok
Cory: Tori can I talk to you in the other room
Tori: yes bae
After she said that I froze I couldn't help it but yell out, "Bae?!" Tori and Cory just looked at me and before they could say anything someone walked in. "Hey Mack. Missed me?" The person said. I turned around and then I froze in shocked. "Ryan?!!!!?"