Chapter 3

(Devin P.O.V)

                       It's Monday morning the official first day of spring break. I will spend it all with Cory. Cory is the best I had, he is loyal to me and he's so sexy. He's my first love, I would be so hurt if anything happens to us. I'm not going to worry about that, I know Cory would never do that to me. It's unlike him. Nobody else wants him anyways because he's a horny freak. Oh there's Mack. Wait why is she walking with Cory?
          "Oh hey, didn't expect you two to be here." I said in fear. "We live next to eachother." Cory said. I knew somthing was going on but I didn't want to seem jealous like my old friend. I didn't want to be a clingy girlfriend. "Why are you walking together, very close to eachother?" I said. They looked at eachother and than Mack said, "because there was people trying to get pass us behind us and I had to move out their way so they can pass." I believed that. I told Cory, " Bae we're going to the movies now." And I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from Mackenzie. I was to mad to say her nick name Mack.
                           (Mack P.O.V)
         I couldn't believe she did that. Well u could. I know Devin is the jealous type. Cory was texting me the whole time, he wanted to break up with Devin but, he didn't know how. He knows that if he break up with Devin that means I can't go with him. I hate to admit but, he is smart. Me and Cory was texting the whole time when Devin and Cory was on a "Date." He told me he would never kiss Devin and he will try to get out of saying I love you when Devin says that. I felt jealous but, guilty at the same time. I took a nap than, DING-DONG!!! The door-bell rang. I got up and walked downstairs, by time I got to the door Devin already unlocked the door.  She walked in with Cory. Cory didn't seem to happy.
            "What's wrong with you?" I said, Devin wasn't watching so Cory whispered, "she is so boring, it hurts" than he kissed me on my cheek. Devin didn't see this that's how you know she clueless. Me, Cory, and Devin walked in the kitictien. "Honest hour now, everyone put your phones on the table." Devin said. I was scared for a second. Than I said, "why we have to put our phones on the table?" She looked at me in the worst way you can possibly think of. She rolled her eyes at me and said, "just do it, for honest hour I was thinking we should all read our recent text messages from Cory." I looked at Cory and he looked like he wanted to die right now. I stated to get worried. We were bout to get cought. I remembered that I have my old phone in my room so I said,"my phone in my room let me get it." Than I winked at Cory when I was walking up stairs. Cory knew I had a good idea. As soon as I went upstairs. I took the case of my original phone and put it on my old phone witch is a pink iPhone 5c than I was looking for my blue iPhone 5c for Cory to use. I changed both passwords on ran downstairs. When I came downstairs, Cory was kissing Devin. I just stood there for 30sec and than said, "ummm...sould I be here?" I looked at Cory in disappointment. Than Devin said, " your right, let's go Cory." Cory looked at me and gave me that sorry face but, I turned and went back upstairs.
                Cory called me an hour later. I didn't answer. He texted me but, I just read and didn't answer. I just sat on my window seat and played on my phone. Cory opened his window and threw a pillow at mine. I looked at him than closed the Curtions and walked away from my window. I know I should of never kissed him in the first place. I got attached to quickly. The fact that it's only Monday the official day of spring break and things already happend in two days.