Chapter 2

It's saterday afternoon now and I'm still thinking about my best friend and my hater going out. It makes me sick, but I'm not jealous. Cory left my house with Devin. Their going to the movies. Last time I checked Devin said she hated the movies and Cory wanted me to hang with him not her. I called my friend Krist. She's like my sister but, she has a best friend already, well a gay best friend. Witch is also Cory's brother. Krist's gay best friend name is Kavin. I love Kavin he's so sweet and funny. If he wasn't gay I would of went with him.
               Krist was doing more important things like watching the water move. I didn't feel like calling my other friends so I fell asleep. Cory knocked on my door and I didn't answer cause I was sleep. He walked in my room and started grabbing my thighs. I woke up and said, "what are you doing?" He looked at me and he got closer. He took his shirt off and said, "bend over." I slapped him. He said, "what was that for." I said, " you tried to rape me." He said, "I said bend over because I dropped my phone on the floor so you have to bend over and pick up my phone." I slapped him again. "You suck." I said. He laughed. We stared at each other for about 2min. He started to lean in. He started kissing me. He put his tounge in my mouth and starting grabbing my ass. We were making out for about 5min. I know it's wrong to do this to my best friend but, I liked it. He put his shirt back on and left my room and walked back to his house. I was thinking still. I was worried that Devin will find out. I didn't want to hurt Devin but, I didn't want to tell her. I opened my window and sat next to it. I opened my laptop and than Cory yelled, "you seem bored." I looked at him and blushed and went back on my laptop. "Ok ignore me like that?" He yelled at me. I laughed and said, " you got on my nerves." He got up and threw a pillow at me from his window. I feel out my window seat. I said, "I got you." I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. A pillow didn't make it to the window and it feel on the ground. We both raced down to get it. We came outside at the same time. He said,"this ain't yours." I said,"I know but I want it." He smirked and pushed me against the wall. "You want the pillow or you want me?" He said. I didn't answer but, I blushed. We started making out again and he lifted my leg. I pushed him back and said, " what about you and Devin." He looked at me like I asked him to commit suiside. He said,"Devin don't like me touching her or kissing her like we do." I rolled my eyes at him and said," but you go with Devin why you not making her do what we do." I said with aditude. He just looked at me and didn't answer. I told him, " it's getting late I'm going home." When I was walking home he smacked my ass. I stopped and turned around. "Boy." I said. He smirked and said, " I had to claim my property, I will hit it soon tho." I paused for a second than said, " that's to long though isn't it." I walked away. He smirked and went back home. I still felt guilty that her boyfriend is my "friend with prebligies"