Chapter 4

Me and Cory was supposed to go to the beach today but we haven't talked. It's wendsday afternoon and I have no plans. I bet he's doing things with Devin. He told me she don't even like doing the things that we do. The worst part is school is being a asshole and we go back next week. I ain't ready to see my "friend" all over my best friend. I really wanted to go to Miami beach though. So I called cory's brother and asked if he wanted to go. He said yea, he's driving to.
                      Me and Cory's brother started driving to Miami beach. It was the best 3hours who knew a gay guy is very fun. I want a gay best friend now. We got to the beach, I liked it than I saw Cory and Devin. Yea, I was a little jealous. He didn't see me or Devin and I wanted to keep it like that.
            It has been 10min and I can't take it no more. They are kissing right now and I'm just jealous and mad at Cory at the same time. I turned around for 5secornds and turned back and Devin was about to get on top Cory. I was done after that. I grabed a umbrella and ran to Devin and started beating her with the umbrella. Than she started slapping me. I pulled her sew-in out her head. She started bleeding. Cory was trying to break up the fight but, he got cut and stopped helping. After 3min the cops came. They broke us up and made us stay 5ft away from each other.
           Cory walked up to me, he sat next to me. "I'm sorry." He said. I just ingorned him. "You really like me don't you?" He said. I looked in his eyes and looked back on the ground. He kissed me on my cheek and walked away.