Chapter 14

Cory's P.O.V

     We haven't talked for two days and it's graduation. I haven't seen her at school and I'm scared that she's not going to graduate. I should of never let her leave in the first place and none of this would never happen. I should of never went with Devin, if I didn't she would still be alive. I should of told her that I posted the video of posted the video of her and Ryan and she would be happy. I should of never let her go and I would still have my brother right now. I missed his furnel because I was so depressed and I did what he said "go get your girl back" was the last thing he said to me. I will remember those words forever. I have to get dressed for graduation.

Mack's P.O.V

I been in my room for 2 days I shut everyone out and I wish the world just stop hating on me. I made my so called boyfriend hate me and I let my guard down when it came to him. We not even dating. He never asked me out but, we have feelings for eachother and they're deep feelings. Sometimes I wished I was locked away. I don't feel good at all after we had sex. I keep throwing up and my eating habits are worse then they already are. See, the world is hating on me again. Now I have to get dressed for graduation. I really don't want to go but, I don't want everyone to think I was dead. Even thought I was dead inside.

Cory's P.O.V

She's not comming. Mack is not comming. Graduation is about to start and she's not here still. I waited outside for 40min so I can see her but, I wasted my time. I don't want to graduate without the person I care about. I'm not going to graduate. I won't go to collage. I looked at the neckless I stole from my brother. I can do this. I took my cap off and threw in on the ground. I would do anything for you Mack.

Mack's P.O.V

Dammit, I'm late. I walked into the school and I was looking for Cory I didn't see him so I left. I sat outside the school looking at Instagram. Than I saw a cap on the ground. I picked it up and looked inside and I saw a name inside. It was for Cory. I know he didn't just ditch graduation for me. That's sweet but, stupid. I went looking for Cory. I drove to his house first but he wasn't there. I even looked at the graveyard to see if he's by his brother. Than I looked in my favorite bar cause I was thirsty and I saw him there. I pulled him and his eyes lit up. "MACK, I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU." He said. He hugged me and than he grabbed me and we started running to graduation. When we got there we missed everything. "Aww shit." I said in disipointment. He didn't say anything. He just sat on the stairs and threw his hat on the ground. "Well, least we graduated. Just not the proper way." I said. He smirked and said, "I still have you and that's all I need." I blushed and he kissed me. "We have to go, I made reservations to a restaurant after we graduate but, we can still go." He said. We walked there and it was so fancy but we just had on jeans and a random shirt. "We are so fancy." I said laughing. "I know we badasses." He said. Than the waiter came. "We are sorry but, we can't serve you because of your attire." I saw Cory's face and he looked pissed. "Nigga I made reservations." He said yelling at the waiter. Than some shit happened. We got kicked out. "I can't belive you made him cry." I said laughing. "I can't believe you slapped the manger." He said back laughing. "I wanna show you somthing." He said pulling me. "Close your eyes." I closed my eyes and he led me somewhere. "Ok open your eyes." I opened my eyes and I was speechless. "I wanted to remind you about how we meet and look at us now." He said smiling. "Hey I'm Cory, I wanted to know if that's your real hair." He said. Than I smiled and said. "Yes, it's real just like your face." This park was where we meet. Best thing that happens to me. "I love this park, so many memories." I said. Than Cory looked in my eyes and said,"than let's make more." I started looking around and than he said,"when I think of all the years I wanna be with you I think forever." He got on his knees and said, "will you marry me?"