The Original Musketeer (Slight Aramis- The Three Musketeers)

I crept over the unconscious guards now littered across the floor and made my way towards the queen. I smiled at her and raised my sword ready to strike. I threw it down towards her and was met with the sound of metal meeting metal.
We continued to spar, our movements like a strange dance. She suddenly swung low and I had to jump to make sure I kept my legs, I flipped backwards and looked at her shocked. She just smiled at me and ran towards me, determination on her small round face. I laughed and used one of the massive chess pieces to jump to the windowsill. She threw her sword at me, missing by an inch as it imbedded itself into the wall beside my head. I looked towards her and laughed loudly at the pout now on her face, her hands now stuck to her hips.

'Y/N, that was not fair' she whined. I continued to laugh at her actions as I now stood on the windowsill.
'When fighting you have to remain aware at all times, your opponent isn't always going to be as fair as you. It is your job to be ten steps ahead of them or else they,  will get the upper hand.' I pulled the sword from the wall and hoped down from the window landing gracefully on the ground.
'Yes but you said that you would teach me how to counteract that ?!?'
'I am my lady, what better way to teach you then to show you first hand' I smiled as I handed  her back her sword. She laughed and accepted it.
'Thank you'

Just then the doors behind us flew open to reveal the king, who as always, was accompanied by a few dress and garment makers, trying desperately to take measurements for his new attire. I bowed my head slightly along with the queen as he walked right up to the two of us.
'Oh hello Lady Y/N, and how are you doing on this fine day ?' he smiled.
'I'm doing very well thank you, your majesty. We were just continuing with the queens sparring lessons, she is indeed a very skilled fighter even more so with a sword.' I smiled back.
"Y/N" she began to blush slightly. I laughed once again before I heard the doors open a second time and the all too familiar voice of the Cardinal Richelieu filled the room.
"Ah there you are Y/N, I knew I would find you with the queen." he smiled towards me but I knew there was no kindness behind it.
"Yes well I thought it would be a good idea to continue her lessons, she really is a very skilled fighter." I bowed and kissed the Cardinals ring. I looked back up at the I the man I hated with such fierce passion. He had caused nothing but trouble for the king and queen, he wanted the crown and I knew he was the kind of man to kill for it.
"Yes I would have to believe so." He smiled but I could see he wanted us gone from here. I stood up straight and continued to smile slightly at the Cardinal, neither of us wanting to break the silent feud going on between us. Only for the king spoke did I look away.
"Well it looks like you were able to beat his guards quick enough." I looked towards the King and then to the men scattered around the room, unconscious.
"Yes, I apologize your majesty, I was just showing the Queen how easy it is to take down a man twice your size" I smiled.

"Well it certainly seems like you have succeeded." he smiles towards me and then turns to the Cardinal.
"Its seems you may need to get better guards Cardinal!" the Cardinal smiled slightly at the king and then looked to me disapprovingly. After all I was interrupting his plans.

I turned my attention to the king as I began to speak, "Your majesty, if I may ask, to what do we owe the pleasure of your company?" I was curious as to why they had come to visit us.

"Oh yes, well Lady Y/N we have a group of people who are very eager to speak with you" I tried to wrack my brain as to who would want to speak with me but came up empty.
"Oh, is that so, well then shall we?" I smiled gently at the king as we began to make our way to the front court.

When we got there I was shocked but pleasantly surprised to see a group of men I had known for quite a long time.

"Arthos, Porthos!" I cried out as I embraced them tightly.
"Lady Y/N, its so good to see you again, its been quite some time" Porthos beamed.
"How have you been old friend?" Arthos held my hands close to him as he smiled brightly at me.
"I have been well, very well, though who could complain whilst being in the company of the King and Queen." I beamed turning to look at the two people I had grown quite fond of, to see them both blushing.  
"Oh Y/N, please the pleasures all ours." the Queen laughs slightly.