Diner Food (Dean Winchester- Supernatural)

I slid down in my seat in the back of the impala as Dean and Sam bickered about the next case. Vampires, Again. It seemed like there was a bloody outbreak of them, the last one we got almost sunk it's teeth into my neck. I was to busy trying to get an unconscious Sam off of the ground. I pulled him up and turned around only to be greeted by that things stupid, ugly face in mine. Even before I could react though, someone had sliced it's head clean off, when it turned to ash, I seen that my saviour had been Dean. I sighed knowing I would never hear the end of it. I had been hunting with Dean, Sam and occasionaly Cas for about six years now. My parents had been friends with their parents. When my parents died I went to live Bobby and Karen also friends of my parents.
They had been hunter's, so the family traditional had been passed onto me. I met the Winchester brothers a few days after I arrived and instantly become friends with the dynamic duo. And when Cas came along, I finally had someone to talk to in the back of the impala, even if he had a lot of questions about what I was talking about.
I hadn't realised we had stopped as I was still deep in my thoughts about the past few years. I couldn't hear Dean calling my name.
'Y/N, Y/N. Y/N !' I finally snapped out of my daydream to look angrily at Dean.
'What' I snapped at him.
'We're goin in here to get some food c'mon' he called stepping out of the car. I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute.
'We'll be heading to the motel after this ok, we don't have to get up as early in the morning, the town is only a few miles from here' I heard Sam's calm, soothing voice talk to me. I opened my eyes and smiled slightly as he opened his door getting out and turning around to pull the seat up for me to get out.
The two of us walked side by side into the diner and found Dean already sitting down reading a menu. The diner wasn't to packed only a few people scattered around as one of the waitresses made her way to the booth we were now sitting at.
'Hello there handsome, and what can I get for you today' she smirked winking at Dean, Sam and I both groaned and rolled our eyes earning a scowl from the waitress and a smirk from Dean. She took the orders and walked off. I looked after her and muttered angry cusses after her.
'Someone Jealous' I heard Dean's cocky voice speak up. I looked at him with venom in my eyes.
'Ha you wish, she didn't take my damn order' I sighed and sat back against the worn red and white seats of the diner booth. I yawned and leaned my head to the side resting it against Sam's arm. I thought I saw Dean give Sam a pissed look but I was too tired to care. It felt like my eyes where only closed for a second when I felt someone shaking me slightly. I sat up straight and looked to Sam.
'Yeah?' I questioned, sleepily.
'I ordered you pancakes and hot chocolate' he told me, eating his food while Dean grumbled, shoving pie into his mouth.
I smiled widely and picked up my knife and fork. 'Ahhh' I sighed, 'You know me so well.' I began eating as I watched as Dean stood up and mumbled something about needing air. I stopped eating and looked after him.
'You should go after him' Sam spoke up while still eating his pancakes covered in Maple Syrup.
'What, why ?' I countered and looked to him.
'C'mon Y/N we both know why, I've seen the way he looks at you and how jealous he gets when you talk to other guys' he looked at me.
'Sam, Dean's not jealous' he doesn't look at me any other way then he would anyone else. Anyways why would he like me, he could have anyone' I felt sad but kept my face curious as I looked at Sam still.
'You'll have to ask him that yourself' he finished, going back to his pancakes.
I sighed but stood up on my seat and hopped over the back and began walking to the doors. I walked out into the chilly air. It was about half eleven now and pitch black besides the moon and the neon lights from the diner.
'Hey there' I greeted at the man standing on the curb outside the diner staring at the sky. He turned to look at me and then grunted.
'What, Cas got your tongue ?' I smiled at my own little joke.
'Shut up Y/N' he spoke up. This just made me smirk more though, Dean was always a bit moody so I got a good kick out of annoying him.
'Is someone jealous' I smirked looking at his face, aluminated by the lights. A light red dusted across his cheeks as he turned his body suddenly to look at me.
'Why would I be jealous of you' he spoke back defensively. My smirk faltered and I looked down. My head then turned to the diner for a moment considering whether to just go back inside.
'I'm sorry', I barely heard it and when I turned to look at Dean I was surprised to see his green eyes were slightly glistening with moisture.
'What ?' was all I could manage.
'I'm sorry' he told me looking up to hold my stare. 'I didn't mean to snap it's just, ugh god, Y/N, I am jealous you're right, I'm jealous of the guys that talk to you, jealous of how you look so happy when they do, god I'm even jealous about how close you and Sammy are. Y/N, I love you ok, I love everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your hair but mostly just you, you bring out the good in me, and it kills me knowing you don't love me the way I love you.'
I couldn't stop staring at him, this man, the man I've admired since I met him, the person I look up to, the man I've fallen in love with, just admitted he loved me too.
I stared at him again eyes wide, until I snapped back to reality, I smiled slightly as I leaned in and gently brushed my lips against his, my arms almost mindlessly moved to wrap themselves around his neck as his arms wrapped themselves tightly around my waist. He deepened the kiss as I leaned against him slightly, bringing him closer to me. We stood there like that for a while. It wasn't a kiss filled with lust but a kiss full of love, love I never thought he would feel for me, now I know he loves me and I love him.
I pulled back from him slightly but held onto him tightly.
'Of course I love you, how could I not' I smiled softly at him.
'You don't know how relieved I am to hear that' he whispered softly, his forehead now resting against mine. I smiled up at him.
'We better go back to Sam, he's probably wondering what's taking so long' Dean spoke up.
'Well since he's the one that sent me out here I highly doubt that.'
He looked a bit taken aback but smiled all the same.
'But I'm starving so it sounds like a good plan.'
I pulled away reluctantly but grabbed his hand. He smirked and pulled me closer to him, clutching my waist. I squealed a bit when he did that which was definitely not like me. He smirked once more and began to pull me along with him to the diner again.
The same old Dean, the one I loved, but hey now I know he's mine !