Sweet Emotion (Dean-Supernatural)

(A/N. I was listening to Aerosmiths- Sweet Emotion when I came up with this story, I was sitting here for a good hour going what will I write next and this song came on, and well I just sorts imagined this being a thing our dear reader and her/ his beloved Dean would do so well without further a do, here we go!)

I stood in the garage across from Bobby's house, oil covered cloth in hand. I was tinkering around with what was formally known as Deans 'Baby', the hood was propped open and music was blaring from the radio inside. It was sweltering hot out, and I had nothing to do. Dean and Sammy where off on a case with Cas. I kindly offered to stay home considering the idea of sitting with three grown ass men in a hot car all day would be both sweaty and smelly.
Just as the guys were pulling off though Deans little baby stopped running, I don't think I've ever seen him get out of a car quite as quick. When he popped the hood, the radiator hissed and steam rose from the engine. Someone 'Cough, Cough Sammy' forgot to put the water in, and poor ole baby couldn't handle the heat. So with a heavy sigh and a pout, Dean along with the others borrowed Bobby's car and I was left to take care of the Impala, after reassuring Dean I wouldn't go near his baby.

So here I am, giving it a bit of TLC, we've been swamped lately with cases, well more than usual anyway, and we haven't really gotten a chance to look after baby properly.
My once white tank top was now covered in oil and grease, my jeans rolled up at the bottom and my Converse half laced up. I had tied my hair up into a high ponytail as the hair began to cling to the sides of my face and my neck. The sweat was glistening off of my head, neck and shoulders, as I continued to change the oil.

The radio started up again and an all to familiar song began to play,

Sweet emotion, Sweet emotion

I began to sway my hips to the irresistible soft guitar and beat of the drums, the music charming me, like a cobra.

Talk about things and nobody cares
Wearing other things that nobody wears
You're callin' my name, but I gotta make it clear
I can't say, baby, where I'll be in a year.

I wiped a bit of sweat away from my forehead as the song started to pick up pace, I turned the volume up a little bit more and began to sing along with Steven Tyler's gravely voice. My head now bobbing up and down slightly as I pulled out a jug of water from the mini fridge behind me. I poured the majority of it into the radiator, refilling and refreshing our lovely baby.

Some sweat hog mama with a face like a gent
Said my get up and go musta got up & went.
Well, I got good news: she's a real good liar
'Cause a backstage boogie set your pants on fire.

Sweet emotion, Sweet emotion.

I grabbed my bottle of water from the fridge as well, and greedily gulped down the refreshing liquid, slightly missing my mouth. I wiped away the stray water from my neck and sighed in content. Next I had to wash the car. I got a bucket from the back and filled it with water and poured the soap in, until the bubbles were overflowing. I picked up a clean cloth and began washing.

I pulled into town in a police car
Your daddy said I took it just a little too far.
You're tellin' other things, but your girlfriend lied
You can't catch me 'cause the rabbit done died.
Yes it did.

I scrubbed the wheels, the bubbles and water splashing all over the ground. Now for the hose. I connected it to the tap and pulled it over towards the Impala, making sure the windows were up tight, I started spraying the car, the hood first, bonnet and booth, windows and doors and finally the wheels. I turned the tap off and threw down the hose, opening the door back up for the music to once again fill the yard.

Standin' in front just shakin' your ass.
I take you backstage you can drink from my glass.
I talk about something you can sure understand
'Cause a month on the road and I'll be eatin' from your hand.

My hips quickining in pace along with the music, my head now rocking back and forth with speed as I belted the words out. I began whirling around the car as I dried it off with a clean rag, applying the polish were needed. The guitar now taking over as I beamed and danced crazily. I moved back to the front of the car, the hood now closed and I smiled at my work. The music slowing down and coming to a halt I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist as a chin landed on my shoulder.

'You've been busy' comes the husky voice of certain green eyed Winchester.
'Well someone needed to look after your baby while you were gone' I smirked as I leant into him, my back perfectly molding into his strong frame.
He chuckled and I felt him kiss the top of my head. Dean removed his arms and walked around his car inspecting every inch of it, going down on one knee to inspect the rims. I rolled my eyes and quirked an eyebrow at him. He looked at me with a serious face and then back to his baby.
He slowly made his way over to me, I looked up at him expecting a smart remark but instead was met with a kiss. It wasn't steamy and lust filled, but it was slow and sweet. It only lasted a couple of seconds before Dean pulled away and looked down at me. My lips now tingling I smiled a lazy grin at him.
'Thank you' he smiled, 'You didn't have to, but you did, thanks'  I loved these moments, now I loved the crazy fiery passionate moments too but there was something very romantic about the way we were able to just stare at each other and smile.
'You're welcome, it was no hassle anyway' I leant in towards him.

'I'm impressed you were able to do such a good job, especially as I told you not to go near her' he suddenly was smirking at me again.
'Yeah well, someone needs to look after her, the last thing we need on a hunt is baby breaking down' I smirked back up at him.
'Excuse you, I look after her it was Sam's fault for not putting the water in the damn radiator.' he defended himself while throwing poor Sammy under the bus.
I chuckled slightly and wrapped my arm around his waist, 'I'm kidding, I'm kidding.'
He looked down at me and smiled like the goofball he was, "Cmon lets go get something to drink and maybe we could cool off with shower."  
I raised my eyebrow, ' Hmmm, that sounds like a very good idea.' With that the two of us walked contently side by side to the house.

Extended Ending

'So, Y/N how about later on you show me some of those moves you were pulling back at the garage.' I could see the grin he had on his face from the table I was sitting at, my face going red.

Dean sat on a chair beside Sammy and Cas facing the t.v, when he felt a book hit the back of his head, as I walked past him into the kitchen.

'There goes any fun I was planning tonight' was heard from the kitchen,

Dean looked horrified and pouted, he shot up from the couch to follow his girlfriend into the kitchen. 'Babe, I was only messing, you know me.'

Sam chuckled slightly from his seat at the couch as Cas looked towards the kitchen wondering what Dean was so upset about and whether he could partake in the fun activities Y/N and Dean had planned for later on.