chapter one

11 years ago
5th of May
---

"Harry, over here," Niall called out to Harry, who was focused on finding the right spot.

"Do you think this is the right spot to put it?" Harry glanced over at Niall.

"It's perfect," Niall smiled," and it's in the tree, who would ever think of looking here?"

"Ok, here you go," Harry handed Niall the small box wrapped in all kinds of bags and plastic to keep it safe.

"Now we just wait," Niall slowly reached over to grab Harry's hand," just 10 years until we can open 'er up."

"well," Harry sighed, " I guess we'll see you in 10 years."

Before they left, Niall grabbed something sharp out of Harry's bag, "let's carve our names here, just in case we forget which one."
'N+H'
They began slowly walking away, they were in the middle of nowhere, they rode their bikes out of town hoping to find the perfect spot to put their capsule, and now that they did, it was time to head back.

---
"Niall?" Harry stopped his bike right as they entered their small town, "how are you so sure that we will be able to see it again?"

"I'm not." He chuckled, "we won't know until we try." Niall continued to peddle his bike, they stopped right outside the library.
Niall and Harry got off their bikes and began to head inside.
Harry opened up his bag, and took out his journal.

---

Dear journal,
Niall and I did something spectacular! We finally found a spot to hide away our capsule. I can't tell you what's in it because that's a secret I can only tell when I open it. Hopefully I won't loose you by that time. It was really special. Not only because it's a capsule, but also because I did it with Niall. I can't think of anyone else I would want to do something like that with. I know it sounds kinda weird, but I love him, well maybe not in that way, but I do.
-H

Niall couldn't help but stare at Harry while he was writing away in his journal. He looked so focused, and it was like he was in his own imaginary little world. Harry quickly closed his journal and tucked it into his bag.

"What are you staring at, Niall?" Harry laughed quietly.
Niall was brought back to reality, "oh, uh nothing I was just thinking about stuff."

He was thinking about Harry. He was unaware of his feelings towards Harry. He slowly began to realize that he was paying even more attention to the littlest of things Harry did. Maybe if he ignores them, they will go away.

"Okay, well should we get going?" Harry put his bag so the straps were clung onto his shoulders.

"Yeah." They both got up and tidied up their area, before heading outside. They picked up their bikes and began peddling in the direction of their homes.

"About what?" Harry blurted out, curiously.

"What?" Niall questioned.

"You said you were thinking about stuff." He looked over to Niall," what kind of stuff, because you looked genuinely curious, well by the look on your face." Niall didn't want to tell Harry it was about him so he just lied.

"I was just thinking about the capsule and us in ten years." Harry looked down, "who knows where we are even going to end up, you'll be nineteen and I'll be twenty."

"We'll be pretty old ha?" Harry chuckled a little, Niall followed along with him.

"I guess we will be." Harry smiled at Niall.
They lived close by, actually they lived right across the street from one another. They both parked their bikes outside their homes before heading inside and yelling their goodbyes.

---

I'm so excited to write this yay! I'll be updating pretty regularly I hope :)
Thank you for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. I know this one was really short, they'll get longer, but know you have a idea of how its gonna go.
-Julia