Prolouge

" So what you're telling me is that I can potentially make anyone fall in love with me just by using this?"
The blonde asked doubtfully while examining the small vial filled with a water like substance.

" Yes anyone you desire, but be aware of the side effects that occur after they consume the liquid" the old man spoke cautiously eyeing Niall with a weary stare before continuing.

" This person who you decide to give it to will love you with their whole being. They will love you more than they love themselves and will always stand by you. They will never divorce you or pick fights, but if for some reason you decide to cheat, they will be terribly sad but will nonetheless still love you dearly" he said, looking directly at the boy for any signs of withdraw

"You call that a side effect? That's exactly what I want" the blonde scoffed clearly not understanding what he was about to get into.

The man looked at him disapprovingly and rummaged through some drawers on his bureau finally obtaining the glass bottle.

"Alright if you really desire this... Then let me give you one last bit of advice before you run off "
He outstretched his withered hand towards Niall's shoulder and cleared his throat.

"Be very careful of who you give this to, one little slip and you're stuck with that person for the rest of your life"

"I'll be careful alright, old timer" he brushed off the man's hand from his shoulder rather annoyingly.
"Now how much is this going to cost 'cause I'm not trying to go bankrupt here and if you're willing to make an offer I ca- "

"1 dollar" he said smugly, interrupting the boy.

"Wow! A dollar for a miracle in a bottle, now why so low? Shouldn't this cost a fortune?"

"Trust me you'll need a lot of money for what you will be purchasing next"

"You mean condoms? Because that's what I'll be needing after I get my hands on my soon-to-be wife" he laughed, while doing a hip thrust.
The man shook his head and accepted a crumpled dollar bill from a smiling Niall, then handed him the small flask.

"If I may ask, what is the name of this 'soon-to-be' wife of yours?"

"Allison, why?"

The old man smiled mischievously.

"Oh no reason just curious is all" he replied, holding back a laugh.
He knew exactly what would occur within the next few days.

"Well thanks pops, I'll send you a postcard from my beach wedding in Mexico" Niall laughed and headed towards the door of the small room they were in. He gave a small wave and murmured a quick 'see ya later' before exiting the room.

"I'll see you later alright... When you come back crying for help" the old man whispered under his breath. He then placed the dollar in a large drawer containing a substantial amount of single dollar bills.