Chapter 25: We'll Get Through It

Hello lovelies. Thank you for 29,000 reads that's the most reads I've ever had and 1,000 votes is amazing, I've never had that either. And your comments! Agh they make me smile and laugh and I just absolutely adore you! I can't believe only 5 more chapters and an epilogue left. :,( I'll miss it, but I want to end it this way. Wyatt's song in the media!

        Forever yours, ~Vamps

      Aylin Scott

     Everything was dark. "Mommy?" I called. I've always been afraid of the dark, that's why I always had my purple butterfly night light plugged into the wall next to my bed.

     There was no reply. I tried to move around but I didn't know where I was. "Aylin..." His deep voice called.

    Terrified shivers ran up my spine. I'd know that terrorizing voice anywhere.

   "Oh Aylin you aren't afraid of me." His tall figure came out of the darkness. His smirk was terrifying.

   I backed as far away as I could from him. My breathing became quicker as he got closer and closer, his belt in hand.

    The fear coursing through my veins made me cry out in shock.

My face was covered in sweat and I felt my heart racing.

I sighed in relief and sat on the edge of my bed. I would like to say I'm alright but honestly I'm not.

My step father was apparently looking for me, or so my social worker had told me over the phone.

     He'd gotten my new number from one of my friends who didn't know that my step father was bad. She though he was looking for me because he wanted to get back in touch or something.

Anyway, my social worker was working on getting my restraining order through. Even though we knew he wasn't close to me, I was still afraid out of my mind.

     Frank almost ended my life, he scarred me in every way,and honestly I was afraid he'd come to finish what he started. To finally kill me.

    I shuttered and went into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. My eyes were rimmed with dark circles and my hair was messy. My heart felt heavy in my chest.

   I hadn't seen my friends in days, I didn't want them to see me like this.

    If been attacked on social media but my peers, especially by Ansley and her minions that were still loyal. I hadn't been to school in a few days because of much I'd been bullied, it was worse than before that the principal excused my absences and my teachers sent me the work through email.

     I brushed my hair with a comb and brushed my teeth. I splashed some water on my face so I'd wake up.

   I went back to my room and stripped down, putting on a fresh set of sweat pants and a new t-shirt.

     I sat back on the edge of my bed sighing. Next week I'd have to return to school, even if I didn't like it. I was afraid to go back. To face everyone and have Frank in the back of my mind.

    I grabbed my phone and saw that Adrian had texted me.

   Bae(aka Adrian): 'I'm coming over.'