Chapter 18: Wedding Bells

Lovelies! It's time for the wedding! So happy to write this chapter, Aylin and Cassi's make up and dresses in the media. This event will probably be broken up into a few chapters like spring break!

Forever yours, ~Vamps

     Aylin Scott

It was the day! Cassi and my dad were going to get married.

I smiled at my reflection. My wounds had finally healed. No more bruises or cuts.

"C'mon sweetie, time for make up." The make up artist helped me up.

    I fluffed up my wavy hair.

"Ms.Allister wants you to look your best." She took me into a room where two dirty blondes were having their make up done.

"You most be Aylin! I'm Kayla and this is Donna!" The tall blonde squealed while the shorter one smiled.

"We're Cassi's sisters." The laughed together. Oh... That's why they were all bubbly and resembled sunshine.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I smiled politely.

A women with dark brown hair and greenish hazel eyes also sat in front of the mirror staring up at the ceiling.

When she heard silence, she looked up. "Oh. Hey. I'm Lauren. Cassi's best friend." She said looking at her un-manicured nails. (A/N, Kayla is played by Marissa Miller, Donna is played by Kristen Bell and Lauren is played by Jennifer Lawrence.)

I got the feeling Lauren was a no nonsense girl.

"Uh...nice to meet you to." I nodded.

The make up artist sat me down in a chair and began to do my make up.

"So, would you like glitzy or more natural?" She asked putting some light foundation on my face.

"Natural." I told her.

"Soooo! Have you seen Cass today? She hasn't let any of us see her before we meet to put on her veil and get her flowers." Donna giggled sitting next to me.

   I shook my head. "Not since we checked in last night."

   "Ms.Alister has requested that no one sees her but her stylist until she gives the okay." The make up artist replied, doing my eye make up.

    "Cassi always was a perfectionist." Kayla laughed twirling her blonde ends in her hand.

   "Figures. She takes forever to get ready. God she owes me, first she wants me to wear a dress, now she wants me to wait around for her to get ready? This is madness." Lauren replied sarcastically, flipping through a magazine, seemingly uninterested.

   "Alright you're all set. Now we just have to wait for the bride to give the green light." The stylist announced flipping my chair around to face the mirror.

My make up was flawless, my hair in perfect waves. I looked... Pretty.

Of course I was only wearing a white pair of shorts and a white tank top that was supposed to go under the dress but anyway.

We sat around in the green where there was a few flat screen tv's, some chips and a call button in case we needed something.

Rich people. Always having stuff they didn't need.

I sat at the make up bench on my phone while Donna and Kayla argued about some show on one of the flat screens.

I noticed Lauren on the couch hugging a pillow. She looked like she was sleeping.