Chapter 5·

I am 17 years of age and I come from Puerto Rico. I tell my mom to pray for me cause I'm nervous. I couldn't explain. I play several instruments- the Mandolin, piano and little bit of drums. My biggest dream is to be presented to a large crowd and to do what I love, what I'm passionate about. This opportunity could change my life, to the greater good. I head up stage, "Hi, my name is Zabdiel de Jesus, come from Puerto Rico and I'm 19. They girls do their job and I get a 90%! I am very blessed by God, especially. I am singing "Mientes" de Camila. I sing. Laura asks me at the end how I feel about this song, I tell her this song is how I identify myself. I expressed myself in this song so well, I identify myself with it. I couldn't be any happier with what happened tonight.

Joshua Alexander Greaux Febus, am 17 years old. And I come from Puerto Rico. My dad's career isn't the one I would go forward as. I would have said "I want to sing, write a song." My dad said "Fine, done, but you need the discipline right for this choice you want to take. After, all this discipline with this career, I think I have what it takes and the talent to be here, in La Banda. I go, ready with the confidence I have, up to the stage. I re-introduced myself to the ladies here today. I pass the ladies with a 77%. I run to where the judges are at, and shake their hands and get ready to sing. I sing "All of me" by John Legend. I do risks and nail it. Three yeses!!! I couldn't even believe it.

I am 14 years old and I live in Weston, Florida. I want to be in the banda, I am La Banda. I want to be famous and sing in front of a crowd. I play guitar and I'm going to pass cause I want to pass. I run up the stage with my guitar. The hostess tells me that I'm the youngest one in the competition. And I figure they were testing me and I come out saying "It's alright, cause I know Ricky was the youngest, also. I get votes and come with a total of 94%. I'm so happy I run to the judges and get ready to face them. I am going to sing "Me and my broken heart" by Rixton. I sing and I did so good, the judges were so happy. I knew I did right, to come here and audition. I am Alan Matheus.

I, Jaime Jay Cruz, come from Puerto Rico. I am super nervous, I get up in the stage and impressed with the girls. I am 14 years of age, ready as ever to take on the world, strong as I'll ever be. I pass the girls with a 83%. I went threw them, I'm ready for the judge. I get their and Alejando asks me how I feel. And I start to tear up, cause I can't believe it, I've been a victim of bullying, he asked me how am I so strong to do all that I do. And the bullying made me the strong I am today. He tells me to forget those people, that I'm here because of them, I can do it. I decided to sing "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber. I sing and the girls love me. Laura says it's hard for a guy my age to find his deep voice so early, I feel prepare and get all three yeses! I'm ready to what comes next.

I am 15 years of age and I come from Puerto Rico! When I'm in class, instead of hearing the lecture, I would daydream about singing in front of an audience. I am so good in a team with team work I think I'm perfect for La Banda. I run to the stage, hype and everything. "Hi, everybody, my name is Sebastian Rivera." I am waiting for the girls votes and I get a 78%! I am so excited, I also think I have perfect energy for La Banda, too. I go in and decided to sing today is "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney. I impress the judges and get all three yeses!!! I'm so ready for this adventure.
·····································································
Heyyy 2 chapters just for y'all. Spread the story. Thank you, comment if you want another chapter tonight after the next about yoyo. The chapter after that one will be when one of the boys meets one of the guys.