Chapter 4•

The week goes by fast. Sunday is here go time! I get dressed and go out of my hotel, my mom and grandma are with me. I drive to the scenery, so many girls, I get nervous, I'm up. "I am 16 years old and I am from California!" I pass by the girls, and I go in, and I see Ricky Martin, Alejandro Sanz and Laura Pausini, I'm about to sing a song dedicated to my grandfather. I sing and get stop, Laura wants me to sing a more modern song, I would have seem a little offended cause I love this song. So they pause everything and I get a drink of water, the I sing the beginning of a Ed Sheeran song. They love me after that, and I'm in. This is me, Joel Pimentel.

I am Johann Vera, I live here in Florida. I am from Columbia-Ecuador, I am 19 years of age. I come with hoping I make it, to prove my parents wrong. I am ready, I go up to the stage, I can do this. I talk to the beautiful ladies there at the stage. I get a total of 68%, I was like "what?", so as I leave the stage, I cant give up....."I turn my chin, music up and I'm puffing my chest. I'm getting ready to face you...." "Woah, did I do that." I thought to myself. I re-do my song, Jealous-Nick Jonas, and I successfully pass!

I am from Ecuador. I am 19 years of age, I clean shoes for a living and I do my best to help my mom who's in Ecuador. I live in New Jersey, I came here to find a better future for me, if I could make it in la banda that would be something big. 85%! I make it in, I introduced myself to the judges and I sing "Tal vez" de Ricky Martin. Tengo solo un si, after my song. Then, Laura asks to see if I can call my mom, but forgot the number,ughh! So, she acts as my mom in tv, she asks how the audition was, I tell her I honestly don't know, I have only one yes, I need two! Then, she says "It looks like Laura is giving you that other yes! And I get surprised and excited! I go to my next adventure as Christopher Velez.

I, Erick Brian Colon, am 14 years of age, I come from Cuba. I always, since a little kid, wanted or loved the artistic life. I've played small guitar at the age of 5. I have a vibe that always makes me have bonds with other people. When, I get nervous to sing or something I think of my grandma, she call me down. I see myself traveling with the other contestants and being apart of la banda. When I sing I express my feelings, I hope it does in my audition. I go on stage, I'm cool, chill...I introduced myself, and thr girls vote. 70%, I'm astonished. I start to think what did I do.....then I head back, the host is calling me back, Ricky wants to hear me! I go back and say my thank yous. I feel very surprised but ready to sing, that vibe brought there attention. I sing "Un Siglo Sin Ti"-Chayanne. I start to a struggling desposition, and at the final I did that great. The judges pass me! I go back to my mom feeling great, I can't wait for my artistic life.
·····································································
Heyyy I so slow in writing these. But here yall go. Please get this story out I would like more readers for yours and their opinions. But thank you. I am not positive of all this information. Sorry.