Chapter 7~

Erick POV~

I was getting ready for my first live show. I was so nervous and excited. I perform and once I'm about to get out of the stage, I pause and see a girl, she's so gorgeous and like....oh my god! I get pushed to get off stage. I check all my social media for any sign of her. I couldn't find a thing. So, at the end the girls came back stage. And I see her in the distance, as I pass all these girls she comes straight, I look at her the mist beautiful thing. "Hi, my name is Jess." She has a beautiful smile. I swear she's just so beautiful. "Well, hello there beautiful!" I say trying to be flirty. "Hey can you take a picture with me?" She sounds like uninterested. I'm like sure why not. I take the picture. And she says "thanks" and is starting to walk away. I stop her and do like a romantic dance move and say "Can I get your number?" She says no. Starts walking and runs back saying "but you can have this" and she kisses me, I kiss back of course. She gives me her number, and says "hit me up sometime!" And winks. I like her!

Jess POV•
I certainly love today, since I won't ever see him again gotta take advantage of love at first sight. I start to go out back and I head to the lot and see my mom waiting for me. My friend is behind at least I think she, she went to go see Yoandri. She's crazy for him. But anyways I look behind me and there she is. "Hey, Y/N." "Um, hey, how was Erick?" "Omg he was great, we kissed!" "Coo......WAIT, what for real?!?!" "Yes, for real, best part he kissed back!" "Go Jessssss!" After her cheering, we all head to the hotel. I take a nice bath, and put my hair in a messy bun, to curl it tomorrow. Tomorrow I am heading to the beach, y/n says she wants to invite, Yoandri. I tell her I'm fine with it as long as she tell Yoandri to bring Erick with him. RING! I receive a call from a private number, I answer it................

Yoandri POV ~

I get a message from y/n.

Bestf~

hey!!!

i was wondering if we could go to the beach together??

sure, i guess it'll be fun

i hope so......

also, my friend jess said if you could invite all the guys and i'll invite all my girlfriends lolll

Alrightt lolll sure, even though i dont remember the last time you had "girlfriends".

Do, too!!

Alright, beautiful.