Chapter 1•

Your POV•
I was going outside the door, when I found out my phone was missing, I went to the door to get back in and then you realized you left your house keys inside the house, too. My day was going horrible by the second. Then, I remembered that I was supposed to meet Yoandri at the bus stop, he is so gonna yell at me, IM DEAD! But anyways, I went running to the bus stop and guess who was there...........my ex-boyfriend. And Yoyo was there too, so I went to Yoyo before I beat the crap out of this guy. I really wouldn't matter if my phone fell or got loss, normally, but today it just had to do that I had very important stuff to show Yoyo. What I love about Yoyo is that he cares about you, he even asks how's your relationship, that's a best friend worth keeping! But he was my boy bestfriend, my girl bestfriend is Briana, she's amazing, she's always there for me.

Yoandri POV~

I was waiting for Y/N at the bus stop, I haven't seen her in weeks, she has recently came from New Jersey, up north. She left me alone, how dare she, but its okay, cause her family lives up north, down here she got no family, she live with her brother. Her parents agreed that she could stay in Florida, unless she'd come, up north for two weeks, every two months. I've missed her so much, she's been my light, my everything, I talk to her about everything. I even think about telling her today about some audition I signed up for. I really hope I get in, if I was in La Voz kids and that went so great, I wouldn't image myself doing something else that isn't singing., so I signed up to audition in La Banda.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All that keep ringing in my head was that audition, I don't know if I was accepted, I want to be but I don't know that would mean time away from Y/N, and my other friends. So, I kept it secret till I knew what was going to happened.

I kept waiting for Y/N, until I saw her ex-boyfriend, I kept my cool, I wanted to punch this dude, because he mistreated her , and used her. How dare a guy do that to such a beautiful creature of God. Then, I saw Y/N running here and I saw her look, I knew she was thinking the same as me, so I signal her over here. She got the message, and came quickly, we were talking and hopped on the bus.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey guys is it good or does it need to be longer leave any thoughts or anything, you want in the comments. love yall. :)))