sixteen

A/N:
Okay, my darlings. It's finally time for a Luke POV(; hope you like it
______________________

Luke POV:

I showed up to Claire's house around 2:00 a.m.

I tried to stay away, I really did. But I was going crazy without her.
I knocked on the door, hoping and praying that she would answer.
But when my fist came in contact with the door, it opened on its own.

Panicking, I ran inside only to see the whole apartment a wreck. The couch was flipped, the coffee table was smashed like someone had been thrown into it, and there was broken glass everywhere.
Then when I looked a little close, I noticed my precious Claire. She was slumped over in the corner and you could tell she was unconscious. 
The amount of blood on her body was unnerving.
I rushed over to her and took his beautiful face into my hands.
"Claire, baby, wake up. Please wake up."
I hadn't noticed I was crying but I was too concentrated on Claire to even notice.
As I tried to wake her, she flinched slightly and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.
She's alive.
And I'm never leaving her again.
I kissed her cheek and lifted her frail body from the ground.
I gently laid her on the couch and got a wet cloth from the bathroom.
I tried to wipe as much blood from her as possible and finally gave up because there was such a large amount.
But, all of this blood wasn't just hers.
It would be impossible for her to lose this much blood and still be breathing.
It looks like the blood was splattered on her and she barely has any cuts.
And the cuts that she does have aren't very big.

I sat by her side until her eyes began to flutter open.
"Claire, are you okay?"
I asked as her eyes opened and she slowly scanned her surroundings.
She talked so quiet that I almost didn't hear her murmur, "What happened?"

"I don't know." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "When I showed up, the door was open. So I came in and everything looked like this. You were unconscious too. Do you not remember any of it?"

"Well, I remember opening the door, screaming, and getting punched. That's about it." She said, terror taking over her features.
I turned to her and asked through gritted teeth, "That bastard punched you?"

She nodded and looked down at her thumbs that she was currently twiddling.

I could still tell that she was upset with me. Mostly by the look in her eyes when she looked at me and the fact that she was trying to scoot as far away from me as possible.
But she hadn't told me to get out so that's good.
I scooted towards her and lifted her chin with my finger.
"Claire, I'm so sorry." I said, holding her gaze.
"I'm fine. It's not your fault, some people are just crazy." She said, shaking her head.
She didn't understand what I was trying to say.
"No, Claire, I'm sorry for earlier today." I sighed and she pulled away from my touch.
My heart literally crumpled and fell into the pit of my stomach because of the way she was looking at me.
Like she understood.
Like what I did was okay.
Like she forgives me.
Like it doesn't matter.
"I get it, you just like her more than me. I overreacted and it's fine if you like her. I mean she's pretty-"
I cut her off by quickly leaning in and kissing her gently.
She hesitantly responded, but soon enough she gave in and deepened the kiss.

We kissed for a bit before she finally pulled away and pressed our foreheads together.
"Why?" She asked quietly and I sighed, a deep sorrowful sigh.
"She said that if I didn't, she would make your life crap. I didn't know she was about to be your sister but she obviously knew you and I believed that she would follow through with what she said if I didn't do as she told me." I confessed, lacing our fingers together.
She nodded and ran a hand through her hair.
"She did the same to me. She told me if I didn't stay away from you that she would ruin your life. And I tried, I really tried. But I just couldn't stay away from you." She said, pulling back from me and standing up.
"I just can't stand her. She thinks she's so perfect and she's always so rude. I do not want to be related to her. I'm not even going to be able to visit my mum without the chance of running into her." She began to ramble but I stopped her before she could continue it.
"Hey." I said, standing up and putting my hands on her shoulders. "It's going to be okay."

She closed her eyes and slowly nodded her head.

"You need to wash this blood off." I sighed, wiping some off her neck.

She turned to try and walk towards the bathroom but wobbled and tripped over her own feet. I caught her right before she hit the ground and picked her up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Taking you to the bathroom." I replied in a 'duh' tone.

She rolled her eyes and managed to hold back her grin as we were walking into the bathroom.

I gently sat her down on the tile floor and she hesitated, looking back and forth between the shower and I.

"What is it?" I chuckled, closing the toilet seat and sitting on top of it.

"Well, uh, I'm about to shower and you're, uh, you're still in here." She squeaked out in an embarrassed voice.

I laughed at how adorable she was and said, "Don't worry, love, I won't look. I just want to make sure you don't fall or anything."
She seemed to be weighing her options for a second and then she finally agreed.

She turned on the water and peeked over her shoulder at me.
"Well, cover your eyes." She said and I laughed, putting my hands over my eyes.
I gave her time but secretly peeked through my fingers at her before she got in.
God, she's beautiful.
"Are you peeking?" She squealed.
"No." I said, putting my fingers back in place.
"Yes you were." She giggled before stepping into the shower.