Chapter 7|| Sweet Revenge Pt 2

'The enemy of your enemy is my friend'

Brooklyn's POV

I walked into the hallways to see the whole student body staring at me. Bowing my head I made my way over to my locker, opening it and pulling out a mirror I inspected my face and to my surprise there was nothing on my face.

I plulled out my morning books and was about to shut it when I heard a bunch of girls talking about me.
"I cant believe she did it in the alley thats gross" a short blonde girl said.

Slamming my locker I went to the nearest notice board and there and behold there was a picture of me having sex in the alley with a older man. Memories came rushing back like a flood down a hill.

*Flashback*
I woke up with a serious headache , looking over to my side I saw Brittany sitting there with an Advil and water. Rubbing my temple I took the Advil.

"What happened " I asked Brittany
As she began to explain the previous night I felt anger build up inside of me for some reason.

'Slap'

"The hell that was for" Brittany screamed in pain her face now turning a deep shade of red.

"How could you let me do something like that, is this some kind of joke-" I screamed on the top of my lungs "now I know why your dad pays people to be your friend..."

Brittany's face turned immediately "my dad pays you" she got up and turned on her laptop like she's putting pieces to a jigsaw puzzle.

Going on my blog she strated to read each and everyone of them, she turned around with a hurt expression on her face.

"Brittany I-I didn't mean it I swear I just slipped" I stammered, but she wasn't about to buy it, the hurt on her face just broke my heart. I'm a monster

"It slipped? So everything is true huh you know what get out, and here I thought you were actually my best friend but now I know who you are, I can see rigth through you, your nothing but a money stealing bit*h."

"Brittany I know you dont mean it" I tried to convince her but it wasn't working she was ruined completely.Tears running down her face which was once filled with makeup, Sh*t.

"No, no get your little arse out of my freaking house I never wanna see you again !! " she took up a vase and threw it at me but it missed me because I was already half way out the door.

****

I marched rigth to her class with rage all over my face, bursting through the doors I scanned the class for her blonde hair and I wasn't surprise to see her chewing gum and flirting with jock next to her.

Walking up to her I stared her rigth in the face just to be returned with a fake smile.

"Nice of you to drop by, how is your day going hope you didn't get to much attention" her smile plastered all over her face.

Ohh she's gonna get it, and once again I slapped her rigth across her face and just like before her pretty face was now turning red...

**To be continued***