Chapter 4|| Dad got a toy?

~*~*Tuesday~*~*

BEEP!!! BEEP!!!!

That was the lovely sound I woke up to the next morning before I fell out of bed. Whatever happened to waking up flawless.

Getting from off of the ground I made my downstairs to the kitchen to get a ice pack but was stopped when I saw something strange. " Good morning would you like some waffles" a peppy voice said "AHH, what the hell!" I screamed. "OH sorry did I startled you" I gave her a straight face and I think she got the message.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my kitchen" I asked getting straight to the point and per usual before she can answer my dad did "Brittany I saw you meet my lovely fiance Karen" my eyes almost bulged out of my face, he can't be serious, no no no this is not happening, nope maybe I hit my head to hard or something.

Not saying a word more,  I went back upstairs got ready and made my way to my car, not wanting to have another  awkward conversation with my dad, I left quickly.

***

Slamming my car door when I got in my school's parking lot I saw Mia with my books waiting for me but not Paige. "Where The Hell Is Paige " I shouted, Mia squirmed before answering my question "Umm well she uhh didn't come to school today because she's sick ." Great just great, getting pissed by the minute I stormed my way to the cafeteria to get myself some coffee with Mia wobbling behind me. Entering the cafeteria I saw a long line that I wasn't about to wait in. Cutting the line all the way to the front I pushed the boy who was about to order.

"Give me a decafe with no added sugar or milk" I said to the lady, while she went to make my coffee the boy who I pushed up fronted me. "Hey you can't just cut in line and push people" I wasn't in the mode for any bullcrap today "Look her Mr I'm not in it to argue so unless you want your balls on a plater in front of a fire place just deal with it and shut up" I snapped angrily.

The lady final came back with my coffee and I paid her. Sipping on my hot coffee I went to my first class of the day...Physics, while walking to class I decided to check my phone, turning on my phone I saw a bunch of messages from my dad but I wasn't going to answer, then I saw a reminder about Oceans concert. Crap I totally forgot about that.

Once in class I took a seat in the back row and saw my teacher step into the class. "Okay class today we will be doing a group assignment and I will be splitting you guys up". I didn't really care though so I just zoned her out and began to play with my fingers until I heard who she partnered me with "Um excuse me Ms Honeysuckle can you please put me with someone else" I asked kindly enough, even though I was in a bad mood I actually like Ms Honeysuckle.

 "I'm sorry Ms O'Malley but I can't I went in alphabetical order so I guess your stuck with Mr Taylor" she said in a sweet tone. I saw Jay giving me the stink eye and I don't think we'll get along very well. Ohh boy such a bad day. 

The rest of the class dragged on, Ms Honeysuckle explained our assignment and Jay wouldn't spare me one glance or even a word I mean he has no reason to be angry with me It's suppose to be vice versa, he's the one who confronted me and got me ticked off. As soon as the bell rang signaling next period,and without a word  Jay got up and dashed true the door.

I made my way through the hall strolling to my next class which was Poetry ,seeing as I made our teacher quit I didn't really need to rush. As I stepped into my class room about 5 minutes late a young lady was to the front introducing herself, wait she looks familiar, as she turned around to face me her eyes went big "Brittany what are you doing here?" she asked, is that suppose to be a rhetorical  question or is she as dumb as she looks.

 "I'm here to learn dumb bi***..." I snapped not even giving her time to rephrase "now if your done you can take your small arse and leave, because i know types like you just marrying my dad for his money not his heart, so I don't know what your trying to do but it's not working" I said all in one breath, turning around I headed straight for my car because I find this day meaningless.

***

I sat in my couch in the walk-in-closet trying to figure out what to wear to the concert and still nothing, after what felt like forever I decided on a white long sleeve fitted crop top with a white knee length body con skirt I paired that with a gold belt white pumps and my favorite nude clutch. I slick back my hair in a pony tail with curls to the end,my makeup was done flawlessly and everything. Damn I looked hot 

I avoided my dad the whole time I was home even when I was leaving he tried to make small talk but I just ignored him or keep my answers short. Call me childish but my father deserves the silent treatment. 

Once ready to leave I grabbed my keys to my new white lambo my dad got me, If my dad think he can by me off with stuff then think again. Slipping into my car I reved up my engine and was off to watch Ocean.

I arrived to the concert just in time, I saw Oceans little face run up to me and hugged me, it warmed my heart. She dragged me to my seat which she saved for me like promised. The seat saved for me  was the third seat in the second row. "You cwame, you cwame" she began jumping for joy, i giggled a little at the site of her happy, it made me happy, "Of course I would, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Ocean had to leave to go backstage to get ready for curtain call, as I sat their waiting patiently for the show to began I saw Jay coming up  and he wasn't alone he brought a little friend who sat right in the middle of the both of us.

Once the show was over I stayed back to wait on Ocean and so did Jay, his little play toy left for the car a while ago so it was just me and Jay standing there awkwardly until he broke it. "Meet me Saturday at my house around 3:00" that's it nothing else and I lost it "You know what I find funny.." I said turning round to face him "Is that your the one mad at me when I did nothing wrong and then here you are expecting me to apologize for a felony I didn't commit, I don't think so you can't be going around playing good cop cause I'm not" He just stood there watching me like I'm crazy.

"For years Jay Taylor I have liked you all you did was build up this big wall in front of me and treat me like I'm nothing and then I taught maybe just maybe if I become popular you will notice me but no you go for my enemy Brooklyn, what does she have that I don't huh cause I sure as hell don't know" I said all in one breath, Jay didn't reply he just stood there with his hands in his pocket staring into space thinking about something I don't know.

Getting agitated I decided this wasn't worth it "That,s what i thought" I said under my breath before sighing and leaving.

**********************************************************************************

A/N Kinda Late Kinda long idc

New chapter up hope u njoy

I need more likes and votes!!  :3 

Love you guys...Toodoolless