Chapter 2|| Calling for attention​

'Death is just and long lasting bed rest'

It was already 11:00 when I woke up the next morning, seeing it was Saturday I got out of bed because of the special day I had planned. Today is the day off my mother's death. I went into my bathroom took a quick shower, did my hygiene thing and came out, putting on my under garments and a pair of hello kitty boxers (don't judge) I slipped into my black Nike sweats, and a white crop top which marked on 'Nerd'. Placing my hair in a messy bun on top of my bed I put on my glasses and made my way downstairs, grabbing my keys I made my first stop. To see my mom.

~*~

I reached to the cemetery where my mom rest in peace. Making my way over to grave I sat down and rested a boutique of my mom's favourite flowers on her grave.

"Hey mom" I sniffled a little bit "It's been 6 years now and I still really miss you, Dad seems to think that's he's over you but I know he's not" I said through a cracked voice holding back tears.

Sighing audibly I rested my head on the tomb stone and busted out in tears immediately. "W-why m-mom why you, I still hurts mom, every day I wake up and just wish this was all dream, that you were here with me doing all our silly stuff and all our tea parties but now I'm all alone. Mom please come back! I screamed while crying.

After a while of talking to my mom I got up and brushed off my sweats before I walked out about to start my next phase which I call memory lane.

~*~*

My first stop was to the ice cream shop where my mom and I came to buy our favourite ice cream

I walked in the shop and went up to the counter to order. "Hi welcome to Pleasure and Delight ice cream parlour" a peppy blonde came up to me, I scoffed mentally at how fake her blonde hair is, I can see her brown tips, I on the hand is a natural blond thanks to my gorgeous mom, she was my idol. "UM hi can please have a rum n' raisins along with bubble-gum in a cup with sprinkles" I said kind of sad voice, whenever my mom brought me here she would order rum n' raisins while childish me would order bubble-gum with sprinkles, so I taught that I add both in one. I smiled at my childish acts.

Once my order came I paid and left, next stop the park. Mom always took me to the park to eat my ice cream when dad was busy. I came at the park and sat on the bench we always sat at under a shady tree we even carved our names on the tree once. Sitting quietly I eat the ice cream not caring that I'm going to get fat. Once I finished I threw the cup away keeping the spoon and going to the tree I touched the part where my mom carved our names on the tree

'Stephaney n' Brittany'

'4'

'Ever: Infinity'

At the site I broke down again falling on my knees, I placed my head against the tree wanting the world to swallow me and replace it with my mom.

"Why are you crying pretty girl" I looked up to see the site of the most adorable little girl I have ever saw, she looked like someone I know.

Wiping my tears from my red-tear stained face I beckoned to the little girl to sit next to me, I turned to sit criss cross apple sauce. I looked at the adorable little girl, ignoring the little girls answer.

"What's your name princess" I asked, she blushed at the site of calling her 'princess'

"My nwame is ocean" she said, omigosh I'm going to die from cuteness "What's ywours"

"Wellp my name is Britany" I said in the sweetest voice.

"Why were you cwying?" she asked again. Wiping my face again I smiled at her softly at her.