Step 6: "Bring Up Memories Everyone Wishes to Forget"

-Step 6-

"Her hair was a silvery white, and she had

lotus tattoo with each petal had Ludovic's

information on her hand."

-Lukian Kale

Flashback

Evan didn't visit Judah's for the past 2 years and never planned to go back. She was sitting with her friends in the library at Lincoln Square. They were planning something big. A new adventure for the gang had split off in ways.

"Romania?" Ryder asked. Everyone shook their head no.  He closed his eyes moving around on the map before landing on another destination. "Greece?" Evan shook her head violently, gaining curious stares.

"Kales don't walk that Earth," she murmured, even though she knew she descended from there and loved it very much.

Evan looked at the map one more time, eyeing Dahlia as she had a feeling it was time to bring her to the secret Caine had shared with Evan on her deathbed, to save her. She pretended to eye the map before pointing to Italy, "La ragazza, Italia. The girl, Italy. Go here?"  The gang shrugged and nodded why not?......

Evan burst through her door, to a freshly cleaned and sleeping Hezekiah, Evan had planned to rage and outburst but she knew his tiredness was all her fault. He clutched a photo in his hand. She noticed a photo with Garret Creighton and another little boy, as she stared closer she was able to put together the pieces. Silas.

Ironic.

Until she say the edge of the photo and zoomed in closer to two other faces. They looked so close and happy. She recognized Hezekiah and tried to make out the other boy, she couldn't tell. Making sure Hez was still asleep she checked the names on the back of the photo. Hezekiah and Heath.

Evan froze Heath. She returned the photo back to where it was and began pulling on her hair before quickly stopping. She could tell what was happening to her when she pulled her hair. It looked silver.

Flashback

"Daddy," Little Evan asked looking around until she was scooped up and she began squealing. "Eeeeeehhhh!"

"I found you Ev-y!" Lukian Kale shouted as he played with his young 7 year old daughter. She looked like her mother as originally when she was born she had silvery locks but turned ginger later.

"Daddy, what's that flower on mummy's hand? I think I made her sad when I asked about it." Lukian paled slightly,before sitting next to his daughter and tracing the lotus shape.

"Before you, mummy was gonna give you a big brother. Yet, before she could he went away," Evan gasped loudly.

"Where'd he go?!" Lukian chuckled slightly at her dramatics. She was a character.

"He's watching over us making us safe." Lukian spoke, Evan asked one more question, his name.

"Why Ludovic of course!"

Evan sighed, she was remembering so much lately it was hard for her. Some things, she didn't want to remember ever again.  She gazed at Hezekiah, as he slept peacefully, another flashback hit her.

She stepped up anyway, "I go by Evergreen to few but, for now I prefer you to stick to Evan." My voice had a slight rasp to it that was gentle, I drank his brother in with curious stormy eyes. I  reached a hand over to him "And your name is?"