Step 11: "Make Them Feel."

-Step 11-

"Caine we all have to sacrifice something.
Something we've all been running from.
Our feelings."
- Evangeline Kale

Evans POV:

Evan sat outside under a willow tree for a couple hours, until Aisling joined her. "I did it." Evan nodded silently, she knew it her Aisling to betray her family this way. To feel something she knew was coming. The girl nodded in reply pulling on her long brown hair with her tan fingers. She got up and walked off.

Caines POV:

Caine walked slowly into her room before entering a secret room off a passageway. She had installed mirrors in all halls and rooms they were her eyes and ears of the castle, she knew everything.

Caine searched the name of the person she's been watching for the past day: Darius Winters.

His slightly tanned skin and white blonde hair came on screen, he was basically a doppelgänger to the model Lucky Blue Smith and she still felt a little tinge in her chest every time she looked at him. Something she didn't want to feel, as she felt it the few seconds before she died. Hope.

The most deadly and heart-warming thing a person of her predicament could have. She knew what she needed to do in order to keep her kingdom and her world safe. She needed an heir, she need a king. Caine watched Darius walk out into his room towel drying his hair, his biceps clenched and flexed as he did so. She zoomed in on the new black markings on his chest III.IV C

She paused looking at the ink, as this wasn't one of the 23's marks this was inked on, he wanted this. She began to read the Roman numerals, 3.4 C.  Her face lost color as she realized what it was. Those weren't numbers only it was a time period, it was almost 4 years ago. A date.

The day she died, the day she died in his arms and he had to watch the light go out of the eyes he didn't think we're coming back and now she wasn't even the same person just a ghost.

Dar continued to walk around his room, Caine inspected how he decorated it. She saw it was empty as though he was ready to flee at anytime and only on the dresser was a photo of the two of them on Christmas Day, he had gotten her an anklet and a puppy. A gorgeous German Shepard boy named Nyx. He was darker than usual shepards and he had more black to his cost than brown. He was hers, yet she didn't even remember here he was. Some memories didn't return.

Darius kept walking around pushing his fingers through his hair and also putting in some face cream. His skin could get horrible acne. The boy finally stopped pacing before sitting down and sprawling straight across the bed,snoring. He talked in his sleep, "baby goddamn I miss you." Caine giggled to herself before walking out and getting ready for bed herself. Some silk white pajamas and mask were in her bed as she left the bathtub. They felt amazing and she  knew it did.

She grabbed her emerald comforter off her bed and walked down the corridor into the main hall. There was a large clinch there that Caine slept on many nights when she felt uncomfortable not having a nearby window. She pretended to be sleep for a whirl as she actually tried to fall asleep.

Footsteps were heard, and Caine acted normal ready to fight until she felt arms move her slighting towards the edge of the couch and place themselves behind her body. They pulled her back close, she snuggled in relishing in the body heat.