Chapter 14:M.I.A. ...Unexpected Twist, Unexpected End

Start from the beginning

The whole car ride, I turned them out. The last thing I heard was a loud smack. I smirked, this is one badass chick. The car came to a stop in front of our house. Nix opened the door, and pulled her out of the car, dragging her towards the door. I unlocked the door, and swung it open. She stood there in awe...that is until Ryder threw her over his shoulders and began to walk upstairs. I glanced at Nix.

"What's this all about" I questioned furrowing my eyebrows. He shrugged, "Change of plans... her sister is dead now, so I'll be with her" he said in a casual tone. "So why is she here" I asked slowly. "She can't be legally married until she's 16...and until then I say we keep her here" "You can't do that...she still has a life" I nearly shouted. "She has no one...but if you object to my action you can take her away...for a small price" he said smirking. I raised an eyebrow, "What" I questioned. "If I ever find you...I'll make her life, and your life a living hell. Maybe I'll just kill her to save the trouble" he said nonchalantly. I glared at him, "You fucking selfish bastard" I spat in disgust. He wagged a finger at me, "You wouldn't want what happened to Ryder's sister happen to anyone you love...now would you" he asked, a smug smile plastered on his face as he stated these words. My eyes narrowed, and I shook my head, "I hope he find out...and I hope he kills you" I said in a low menacing voice. He scoffed, "I'd like to see him try...plus you can't say anything...you know our little deal...and the same rules apply with Saige...you say a word about this and everything is over" he snapped walking away, leaving me there in pure fury.

*Reality*

I stared at Kade as his jaw clenched. "He made me promise not to tell you, or he'd do...something" he muttered. I had forgiven him while he told me the story...but now I was just staring at him. "You cared" I finally managed to spit out. He looked towards me, "Of course I did...why wouldn't I" he said in a whisper. I looked around awkwardly, trying to avoid his gaze as my cheeks heated up. I think I should tell him, I mean he deserves to know this after all. "Kade.." I started looking back towards him, "I..I" shit...the words were on the tip of my tongue and now I couldn't say it. He raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner. I shook my head, "Nevermind" I muttered, "let's just go to bed" I said turning off the light on the nightstand. He wrapped an arm around me, "Goodnight Saige" he whispered against my hair. I snuggled closer to him, "Goodnight Kade" I whispered back.

I ran down the never ending hallway. I saw a door at the end of the hallway, the glass door handle twisted, as I seemed to get further and further away. The door  shot opened, and I seemed to stop moving. In the blink of an eye, I was in front of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Saige...I have to go...they'll find me...and if they find me...they'll find you" he whispered. "Kade I don't care...I just need... Kade I need you" I whispered as a tears streamed down my face. "I have to go" he mumbled. I was yanked away from him. He stared at me wide eyed, I mocked his expression. "Kade" I screamed as a blade was placed to his neck. He body collapsed to the ground as the sharp blade slid across his neck. "Kade" I screamed, thrashing against the person holding me. I felt myself collapse to the ground, and my hands were tied behind my back. The person pulled my hair back and forced me to look up. "You see that" he whispered in my ear. He pointed to Kade, "That's your fault" he pushed my down to the ground again. I gasped as I felt something push through my chest. "Bye Saige" he said in a low voice.

I shot up, tears streaming down my face. Kade was sitting up, holding me in his arms. He rocked my back and forth whispering sweet nothings against my hair. I turned towards him. "Saige.." he started. I crashed my lips onto his. I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes were wide as he stared at me. "Promise me...promise me you'll never leave me Kade" I said through tears. He pulled me closer to him, "I promise" he whispered. The door opened, "Saige, Liam wants to see you" Aaron said as he peeked around it. I nodded and pulled out of Kade's arms, "I'll see you later" I said wiping away the tears as I got off the bed. I glanced back at the clock...1:00 pm, I sighed. I walked out the door and headed down the hallway.

I sighed as I stood in front of the door. My hand lifted up, and I lightly knocked on the door. The door opened a few seconds later. I looked at him in disgust...he could've at least put on a shirt...his body look's too good, and normally I don't complain, but that's just...that's just...that's...oh gosh I'm staring now. How pathetic of me. I looked up and met his eyes. He smirked at me and walked into his room, holding the door open for me. I walked in, and sat down on his bed as I heard the door close. He joined me, "So Saige.." he started. My eyes wandered down to his body again, scanning over 1....2...3...4...5...6...7..8 pac abs. He clear his throat and I looked away. "At least put on a shirt" I said quietly. He chuckled and I felt the bed rise as he stood up. The closet door opened, and he came out with a black t-shirt on.

"So Saige...I thought it'd be nice if we started to get to know each other...before we...you know" he sent me a sheepish smile. I scoffed, "Oh, you actually think we're getting married..." I sarcastically questioned. I laughed a short laugh, it sounded a bit harsh, but oh well. He lifted an eyebrow, "We aren't getting married" he questioned. "No" I scoffed. He placed his hands behind his head, and laid back on the bed. He patted the spot next to him. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly laid down beside him. He sighed, "I know you don't want to get married as much as I do...but we have to get married...your mother wanted it" he whispered the last part. "But what if I don't" I said shaking my head. "It's either me...or Nix will find you and force you to. Kade told me about the whole holding you hostage thing..." he said looking at me with sad eyes. I sighed, "Just...give me time to think about it...I have three more years left before we have to get married" I can't believe I'm actually saying this. Me...married..ha, I thought that would never happen.

I can't believe this...I can't believe I'm standing outside of Ryder's door, crying. I told Kade about me possibly saying yes. Let's just say...he didn't take it well, at all. I thought we were supposed to be friends...well...I have kissed him...three times now, but does that mean we are still considered friends? Anyways...he's mad at me now, so that can be talked out later. I wiped the tears away quickly, and pulled myself together. I lightly knocked on the door. Ryder opened it. "Hey" he said rubbing his eyes. "Wait are you just now waking up" I said walking past him and into his room. "Yeah" he answered groggily. "Ryder it's three....in the afternoon" I said flopping down on his bed. He shrugged, "I didn't go to sleep til 8am this morning" he said laying next to me. "What I tell you Ryder...you need your beauty sleep...and lots of it" I said looking at him in disgust. He glared at me as I chuckled, "I'm just joking" I said pushing him slightly. I heard something  hit the ground. I gasped...he fell off the bed. I crawled towards the edge and looked over.

His eyes were closed, "Ryder" I questioned quietly. Before I could even register it...he pulled me off the bed. I screamed as he rolled us over, pinning me down. I threw my hands up, he intertwined our hands, and tried to push them down. I pushed them back up...damn when did he get so strong? I tried rolling us over...no success. "Ryder...when the hell did you get so strong" I struggled to get the words out as I tried to keep my hands up. He pushed my hands down and placed them above my head, "Did you know that sex makes you stronger" he stated calmly. My eyes widened, he chuckled, "I'm just joking" he said inching closer. I sent his a death glare, that is until I noticed how close he was. His eyes bore into mine. Again I was mesmerized by his silver eyes. I found myself inching up. I felt his soft lips connected to mine. What happened next...I never would've expected...